Shocking Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you could argue they are all crap decisions.

But as death said. A bit of perspective is needed.

You could argue there are reasons those things were given/not given. Mainly the lino/ref just thinking it was the correct decision in the split second he had to decide. It's just the way it is.

It can't be changed. So move on I guess.
so can we expect loads of decisions to go our way in the next 10 or 15 games? its just the way it is innit? me, myself and i`m expecting a real easy penalty for us when man city are wellying us about four nil.

We've had some favourable decisions too. Just a bit of bad luck so far.

Not having a go but besides the end of the Rs match, what decisions have give our way? Im genuinely curious as i can't think of any offhand. Weve had blatant penalties not called on numerous occasions so far this season and the rs end is the only one i can think of that would balance one of them.

Not having a go but besides the end of the Rs match, what decisions have give our way? Im genuinely curious as i can't think of any offhand. Weve had blatant penalties not called on numerous occasions so far this season and the rs end is the only one i can think of that would balance one of them.

ffs coates riding jagielka surely doesnt count. the officials missed sewarez being onside and coates` foul so thats evens innit?

Thats not what i asked mate. I didn't ask what you thought of the decisions from your view.

I asked you to explain why you thought that those decisions went the way they did, why the referees gave them as they did. For example : "The ref disallowed Anichebes goal against Newcastle because..............."

Why? I will do so but i'd like to hear yours first. Please be as unbiased and neutral as you can rather than say its because refs don;t want us to finish 4th or something like that.

Because they were not good enough at their jobs to make the correct calls, nothing new there, its not the ref's I am bothered by really, its the decisions they are making.
Whether its because the ball was behind a post for the Newcastle goal therefore blocking the linesmans view is irrelevant, its still cost us points, the ref/linesman made the wrong call, should be in a better posiiton and doubt should go to the attacker so he didn't do his job in that case anyway. Ergo ****e decision.. Draw instead of win.
Point is we are losing a lot of points, clearly, through poor shouts and the players are taking the flack for it.
14 game changing decisions against us in less than 14 games. I've said it over and again, its not a conspiracy, its nothing more than bad luck but fk me it seems people would rather give you grief for correctly slating the ref instead of the players on here.
We have been better than the opposition in most of the games the refs influenced against us, not in a conspiratorial kind of way, in a oops theres another crap decision that's gone against us and cost us points kind of way.
Please explain how the ref gave a red to Pienaar or how Suarez or sterling stayed on the pitch?
Explain how a linesman can call offside against Fellaini? If there is doubt why default to its not a goal?

Who would give us the bad calls and take our points away then?

I DEMAND ROBOT REFS THAT WE DONT NEVER EVER SEE ANY BAD CALLS
robot_collina.jpg

Who would give us the bad calls and take our points away then?

just to answer one of your points mate- the `over the line` one against newcastle doesnt give me a problem because it was too close to call. having said that, livpool got through in the CL against chelsea with one that never crossed the line.

just to answer one of your points mate- the `over the line` one against newcastle doesnt give me a problem because it was too close to call. having said that, livpool got through in the CL against chelsea with one that never crossed the line.

it was a tough call to make, but the fellaini offside should not have been missed, that was a very easy decision to make. officials need help it's as simple as that. we have had terribly poor luck with officials this season. only the felli decision vs swansea has gone for us when it shouldn't have. we should have still won many more games regardless and i'm more inclined to point the finger at Howard as well as ref for the norwich goal (as an example) because that only became a debatable decision when our keeper allowed a 40 yard punt turn into an assist. pienaar's red card wasn't a bad decision, he was just tricked by the cheating bosingwa and yet the stupid rules meant we couldn't get it rightfully overturned. the cheat should also have been dealt with, these incidents highlight what is wrong with football atm. nothing wrong with what IHaters is saying though

In isolation I expect you could argue cases for several of them, however they are not in isolation, they are one of over a dozen such influential decisions in as many games and there is surely no excuse for that level of regular incompetence

it was a tough call to make, but the fellaini offside should not have been missed, that was a very easy decision to make. officials need help it's as simple as that. we have had terribly poor luck with officials this season. only the felli decision vs swansea has gone for us when it shouldn't have. we should have still won many more games regardless and i'm more inclined to point the finger at Howard as well as ref for the norwich goal (as an example) because that only became a debatable decision when our keeper allowed a 40 yard punt turn into an assist. pienaar's red card wasn't a bad decision, he was just tricked by the cheating bosingwa and yet the stupid rules meant we couldn't get it rightfully overturned. the cheat should also have been dealt with, these incidents highlight what is wrong with football atm. nothing wrong with what IHaters is saying though

Cheers but I would have to add to that at least the throw in against the RS which Felli scored from, defo not ours. Perhaps this is the direction this thread could take for a while.. Lets face it i'm not letting the thread die the way it should of 10 pages ago, and will no doubt be back tomorrow with some new gif's of the five penalties we didn't get so we need something new to post about in here.

How many game changing decisions have we had go our way?

Status
Not open for further replies.