Shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with that from Frank, he's tried the carrot approach, and been blowing smoke up their useless arses ever since he walked in the door.

Bout time a manager hit em with the stick, and he should just bomb any of the cryarses if they don't like it, play the kids for all I care.

He can't trust Coleman (not his fault), holgate, Keane or Gomes any more, they are finished at the club and have been for some time.

Happy with that from Frank, he's tried the carrot approach, and been blowing smoke up their useless arses ever since he walked in the door.

Bout time a manager hit em with the stick, and he should just bomb any of the cryarses if they don't like it, play the kids for all I care.

He can't trust Coleman (not his fault), holgate, Keane or Gomes any more, they are finished at the club and have been for some time.
If we stay up hopefully them four go in the summer. If we get any decent bids for Richarlison( I think he’s boss but he is massively overrated) DCL and Pickford. I would sell all three just to have the money to build again. It would be a risk but if we don’t go down this year and nothing much changes we will go next season sometimes you just have to take risks.

If we stay up hopefully them four go in the summer. If we get any decent bids for Richarlison( I think he’s boss but he is massively overrated) DCL and Pickford. I would sell all three just to have the money to build again. It would be a risk but if we don’t go down this year and nothing much changes we will go next season sometimes you just have to take risks.

I’d try and sell as many as possible and start again. I honestly think it’s a bigger risk keeping players than bringing in unknown ones and worrying they won’t gel. Just keep a core who Frank wants here, promote some youth players, and buy a few good solid younger players from the championship with pace power and determination to succeed in the PL. Rebuild from there.

Offer opportunities for first team football to the best young centre back and midfielder in the championship, and if DCL and Richarlison go then do the same in the striker position.

Status
Not open for further replies.