Shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
What annoys me most about these players is they’re ok raising their game the odd game at Goodison when the fans are basically forcing them to try, but as soon as they go away and concede they collectively give up. We can all blame as many managers as we want but until 90% of these players players are out the door doesn’t matter who the manager is.

Our mystery fitness coach revealed.

"Chariots of Liar" .....royalties in cash only please.

Meanwhile, this is our physio

monty-python-mouse.gif

Surely picking the same set of players who are continually letting the team down and the same tried and failed formation away should lead to them both being binned off instead? actions speak louder than words and when you finish the game with Gordon at left back and Iwobi at right full back while 2 international full backs watch on from the bench, it’s not a good look.
Lampard needs time, no doubt, but playing so open away from home unless you are one of the best teams in Europe is never going to end well, especially if the way you play requires pace and a left foot at full back, which are both sat on the bench.
The same players have been getting away with these cowardly performances away for far too long, make no mistake that “experience” isn’t going to get Everton out of this hole but neither is changing formations every single game. This lot needs the least complicated system imaginable.
Time to step up Frank, sack some of these chancers off and give the captaincy to someone who works hard and has ability

It's a pity one of our past managers did not come out and say this a long time ago. He's said what has needed to be said for a long time, now is the moment for the board to show some leadership and publicly support him. The attitude amongst our players is rank. Stick with Frank, even if we go down, let him get rid of the chancers and bluffers.

Too many prima donnas here who think they can pick and chose when they turn up. If he plays the kids for the rest of the season I will support him, our senior pros are going to take us down anyway.

This is where constantly changing managers, and buying mercenary players gets you. We need to give Frank the time to clear the decks, and rebuild with younger hungry players, who we can then sell on for a profit.

Let's just hope we stay up and then just build from there. This club is way off competing for trophies and european places.

It's good to hear some tough talk from Lampard imo. Now he needs to back it up.

Would you accept going down if he played the kids and they showed lots of fight but not enough quality?

If the answer is no, then he can’t play the kids. He has to get more from the limited first team players he has. I assume he has looked at the kids and does not think any are at the same level as some of those currently in the first team.
Are you telling me that Keane, holgate, Kenny or Gomes have shown enough quality?

More so than branthwaite when he's played and not let anyone down.

I genuinely don't think him, Patterson or mykolenko would do worse, and some of the u23 kids in midfield.

Second time he's stated this after a Gomes masterclass, dropped by every manager until circumstances give him a reprieve. Should be barred from Finch farm he's an expendable example to make. No words, no chances just gone.

Frank Lampard quoted as saying
"This is a cup quarter-final to get to Wembley and if you haven't got the confidence to play, you can quickly flip it and say have you got the bollocks to play?"

You tell ' em Frank. Its about time this bunch of losers got called out.
We’ll see what bllocks Frank has now though, because if he plays the same players again and again his words mean nothing.
He needs to show some and maybe drop some of the players he’s talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back