Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's all a matter of timing now. Get the w Brom match out of the way (probable draw/defeat) and put into action whatever contingency plan the board has made.

He's bought a bit of time with that result as the losing rot has stopped, even though they will most likely do us in the replay.

I still hope he turns it around as do most of us. But we have to change our approach to defending which I can't see happening,

Equaliser aside, which probably safely gets him through a City defeat, it still comes down to the WBA game. Defeat there and I can't see anything other than a sacking.

Save yourself £400 and don't bother.

Can't understand a blue wanting to bet against the blues.

What does it matter? It has zero effect on what happens on the pitch

If the lad thinks we could go down then sticking 4 tonne on us at 25s would help out a nightmare situation

Equaliser aside, which probably safely gets him through a City defeat, it still comes down to the WBA game. Defeat there and I can't see anything other than a sacking.

And so he should be

Defeats to Stoke, Newcastle, City, Hull and WBA in 5 straight games and he deserves the bullet

What does it matter? It has zero effect on what happens on the pitch

If the lad thinks we could go down then sticking 4 tonne on us at 25s would help out a nightmare situation

Of course it makes no difference to what happens on the pitch - I guess I'm saying 2 things, firstly as a matter of principle I would not bet against my team, and secondly I don't understand the over-riding negativity

Tonight had no relevance, really. If we lost, we could have consoled ourselves with a slightly less congested fixture list as we look to extract ourselves from this slump. I thought the players looked up for it tonight though, which I hope suggests that reports of Martinez losing the backroom are wide of the mark.

This, completely!

I'm very worried by the desire shown for large parts tonight, I really think the players are holding back something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back