Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a bit more urgency and effort from the players, which was good to see. But I still think we looked rather poor, and it's going to take a lot more than a scrappy draw against West Ham at home to convince me that Martinez is the right man for the job.

I'd love for him to prove me wrong, and for us to go on a great run that takes us to a 7th or 8th placed finish, I can't see it though.

Avoiding relegation will be a relief, but it will sicken me when we have people dressing up a 14th placed finish as success come the end of the season.

There was a bit more urgency and effort from the players, which was good to see. But I still think we looked rather poor, and it's going to take a lot more than a scrappy draw against West Ham at home to convince me that Martinez is the right man for the job.

I'd love for him to prove me wrong, and for us to go on a great run that takes us to a 7th or 8th placed finish, I can't see it though.

Avoiding relegation will be a relief, but it will sicken me when we have people dressing up a 14th placed finish as success come the end of the season.
No chance that is going to happen. Not after last season. The Moyes led, BK inspired, 'Little Battling Everton' days are over.

If a new poll was run now we'd see 40%+ in favour of sackin g him.

Anyway we have to think about planning without him as we all know he's a goner

LOL! So what you're saying is the vast minority would be in favor. Have fun with that.

I see you've managed positive rep somehow. Sorry lad...back in the red for you...

What I meant was one defeat has probably increased the discontent against him by 10 percent - defeat to city and fail to beat west Brom - which I expect - you'll see 60%+ against him

What I meant was one defeat has probably increased the discontent against him by 10 percent - defeat to city and fail to beat west Brom - which I expect - you'll see 60%+ against him
It was the manner of the defeat(Hull) which had people voting I would imagine,fickle fans,If we beat City he's the dogs again

Would one win give him a 10% positive swing Jeremey Vin

Say if we beat City does it drop to 30% on you're swingometer?
Probably - but this is because he is actually in the last chance saloon now - he's basically operating on a game by game basis - oh and by the way there is 0 chance of us beating city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back