Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You must have more money than sense if you're betting on that.

Still I suppose you've got to get your kicks somehow if your antidepressants don't seem to be working properly.
I thought CBs aside we did ok last night and I certainly feel more reassured, we do need to buy a good CB in thsi window and get gk cover in too
I was pleased for Robles that he did ok

I thought CBs aside we did ok last night and I certainly feel more reassured, we do need to buy a good CB in thsi window and get gk cover in too
I was pleased for Robles that he did ok

Yeah i agree completely, Jags had the sort of game that went from bad to worse no matter what he tried to do and Distin couldn't wait to get off once he'd thought of an injury excuse.

What I liked was we mixed it up a lot more and got Lukaku involved as quick as we could at times, for all the talk about Martinez being stubborn over the style of football we play we looked a lot more threatening. Couple more scrappy wins should see confidence return and we'll start rising the table again.

I did like Roberto's post match interview this week tho. At least he showed he was not in denial about our form!

Thought Jags and Roms interview seemed very strange. Jags especially seemed a broken man.

I did like Roberto's post match interview this week tho. At least he showed he was not in denial about our form!

Thought Jags and Roms interview seemed very strange. Jags especially seemed a broken man.
I'm glad Jags seemed like a broken man. He played pretty awful. It would have worried me otherwise.

And yeah was going to say....Roberto being stubborn is something I've said for weeks. However last night CB's asside, we clearly played a bit different and mixed it up more. More like we were last season, which was good to see.

Hopefully he's not stubborn after all. Because tbf I'd love nothing more than Bobby to come good.

Id hate to see us get on the manager merry-go round. Please Roberto! Please turn it around!
We won't. If we sack Martinez it would probably cost us 3m-5m which is money Bill would prefer to put to transfers or other costs.

We would only sack him if it was a last desperate attempt to avoid relegation and even then I think Bill would just ride it out. Had we been 19th maybe but not where we are.

With rumours going round on Twitter and them seeing the players attitudes during some of our previous games, is does look like some of them aren't playing for him.

Oh that box of truth that is Twitter!! Haha

Maybe just maybe mate the players are bang out of form, under a manager playing poor tactics and all concerned are just pissed off.

That doesn't have to mean there actively going against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back