Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesnt get money then he's got a poor squad leftover from Moyes and cant change things around until he does have money or the youth come through.

In any case he should have 20-30mil this season.

Well he won't get money will he?

If he doesnt get money then he's got a poor squad leftover from Moyes and cant change things around until he does have money or the youth come through.

In any case he should have 20-30mil this season.

You mean the youth like Garbutt who will prob leave on a free?

Why is that if someone thinks he should be sacked they need to give a name to replace him

I think you would struggle to find a manager in the Prem who could do worse with this squad
You described this manager who could do all that you listed, I wanna hear about the great man tbh.

leeds were saying that davek, look at the player they had,
Said in early post the pressure is on kenwright as much as bobby right now, does he back him or sack him because staying the same and we are in real trouble these arnt really good teams that are beating us , and deserving to as well, these are also rans, we are showing nothing on the pitch to say its going to turn around any time soon.
Couple of players in maybe could bring a bit of a spark back, but will kenwright give him the money to do that?
He was crowing literally four weeks ago that he is a great spotter of talent and that Martinez was a great example of that.

Time for him to weigh in with some of that cash he took off the telly people and give it to his manager. And if he has any sway over these tanking players he needs to bring it forward into play right now.

Roberto out. Skinny Spanish waiter is a fraud got us playing AleHouse football. I wonder if we could swap him for the MOYESIAH, we would have to grovel and worship his ginger feet BUT WHAT OPTION DO WE HAVE I ASK THEE

LB -- Garbutt
LB -- Baines
CB -- Stones
RB -- Coleman
CM -- Besic
CM -- McCarthy
AM -- Barkley
RW -- Mirallas
FW -- Lukaku

The rest of the squad is absolute rubbish. He needs to bring in his own players.

We have better personnel than them.
Would you be referring to our "super "coaching team comprising amongst others; Martinez, Jones, Bergara, Evans, Reeves & Lawrence? Weren't these lot complicit in the Wigan relegation? We have better personnel alright....NOT
Time for a lie down perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back