Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot see how any of our players want to be led out by Wembley by this clown.
I feel for the fans I really do, it,s so unfair on them to be run over again on sat due to the selfish nature of a few whom seem intent on not doing what is best for all.

Martinez will go at the end of the season but there's a few players need to take a long hard look in the mirror

Agreed some of them look like they cant be assed, Mirrallas cost us last night Lukaku was in a couple of
great positions early on. No leaders no discipline no motivation. Robles was good and Besic walked to the away fans as if to acknowledge
them, rest basically gave up after the first goal. Liverpool had a free for all in front of goal for most of the evening, our defence is basically
none existant!
We need a bit of fight, we need a hard man on the pitch a leader
major rebuild come summer.

It's been 17 days since he posted and he's still in your head.

Hooked so many...incredible to watch.

....incredible to watch? Still in my head?

Haaaaaaaa........

And you quote how many days he's been in absentia......hahahahahahahahahaha.lol

Brilliant.

Awwww nevermind CHEESEY, mate, you must miss him awfully, I understand, like boats without rudders now eh, sailing aimlessly without a leader...

Actually, the likeness to the manager in that respect is amazing...;)

What on earth are they thinking cause sacking doesnt seem to interest them....genuinely baffled. ..what are the facts that are keeping Martinez innit?

Do they have a clue what fans think

....incredible to watch? Still in my head?

Haaaaaaaa........

And you quote how many days he's been in absentia......hahahahahahahahahaha.lol

Brilliant.

Awwww nevermind CHEESEY, mate, you must miss him awfully, I understand, like boats without rudders now eh, sailing aimlessly without a leader...

Actually, the likeness to the manager in that respect is amazing...;)

A quick search showed his last post was on April 4...you on the other hand chose to reference a post from ages ago.

He is so in your head still it's hilarious. Absolutely hooked hundreds of you and had you dancing a jig.

I dont get, the mocking of Martinez "the clown" comments etc. I particularly dont get them seeing most on here, if they are being honest were lauding him two years ago as the saviour of Goodison and hoping Barca didnt poach him.

Fair to say, its gone belly up and this isnt a defense or will to keep the management team in place. But do we have to vilify the man, it just hasnt worked, we bought into a philosphey and its proved ineffective, no need to ridicule the man.

Its broadly unfortunate as i firmly believe that the management team have a strong affection for Everton and tremendous good will gone into their work over seasons. No bad intentions, politics or self promotion.

A parting of the ways is necessary, lets do it with a bit of dignity and humanity though.

A quick search showed his last post was on April 4...you on the other hand chose to reference a post from ages ago.

He is so in your head still it's hilarious. Absolutely hooked hundreds of you and had you dancing a jig.

....and you're lauding him. Well played mate.

I referenced said point because it's outstanding in its very stupidity, yes?

He's a good guy Dave, I'm sure, a clever, funny poster and without doubt a good and decent blue I think who brings some good arguments to the table and early on made me more than once step back and reconsider my stance on the manager - something you never have incidentally - as, frankly, I can't bear fawning.

But how patronising a tone you see fit to use from afar eh. Hundreds of 'you' etc...implying you're beyond & above taking umbrage with such a WUM & rum point made, unless of course you're quite naturally dumb enough to assume that 5th is the same as 15th?

I'm not overly sure I know the answer to that TBH.

FYI: Should you need clarification then it really isn't, BTW - 5th & 15th - y'know, what with it being 10 less...

You're welcome...;)

I dont get, the mocking of Martinez "the clown" comments etc. I particularly dont get them seeing most on here, if they are being honest were lauding him two years ago as the saviour of Goodison and hoping Barca didnt poach him.

Fair to say, its gone belly up and this isnt a defense or will to keep the management team in place. But do we have to vilify the man, it just hasnt worked, we bought into a philosphey and its proved ineffective, no need to ridicule the man.

Its broadly unfortunate as i firmly believe that the management team have a strong affection for Everton and tremendous good will gone into their work over seasons. No bad intentions, politics or self promotion.

A parting of the ways is necessary, lets do it with a bit of dignity and humanity though.

...definitely mate because it's now becoming and has the potential to become very uncomfortable.

He must go now, a new manager must come in and get involve in some competitive matches in order to identify the weakness in the squad and plan his summer transfer.

no point in giving Martinez anymore sentimental time to win a semi final that serve no purpose imo.

....and you're lauding him. Well played mate.

I referenced said point because it's outstanding in its very stupidity, yes?

He's a good guy Dave, I'm sure, a clever, funny poster and without doubt a good and decent blue I think who brings some good arguments to the table and early on made me more than once step back and reconsider my stance on the manager - something you never have incidentally - as, frankly, I can't bear fawning.

But how patronising a tone you see fit to use from afar eh. Hundreds of 'you' etc...implying you're beyond & above taking umbrage with such a WUM & rum point made, unless of course you're quite naturally dumb enough to assume that 5th is the same as 15th?

I'm not overly sure I know the answer to that TBH.

FYI: Should you need clarification then it really isn't, BTW - 5th & 15th - y'know, what with it being 10 less...

You're welcome...;)

The biggest difference is that I saw exactly what he was doing to the likes of you ages ago. Can't believe so many bit.

Anyway...I hope Martinez isn't managing the game on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back