Show of anger to the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass walkout after booing all team player names announced before kickoff

Must be a way we can show the players how we really feel about them.

Just got in and didn’t watch the game....so what’s the verdict should I bother with natch if the day tonight ?

So, despite being chief booleader on here, you couldn't be arsed even watching the game on a dodgy stream and might not even bother with the highlights ?

I mean, you might have had something mega important to do this afternoon which you couldn't get out of, but it doesn't sound like that.

Each to their own like, and I understand the frustration after last week, but some of our fans are as frustrating to deal with as the players can be frustrating to watch.

That three points doesn't get them out of jail. They are still the bunch of surrender monkeys we all KNOW them to be. They'll crumble the very next test they get.

They haven't been scouted efficiently and most of them are without character.

I sincerely hope we see a much different set of players by this time next season. We need 2 in this window and 4 in the summer to begin to draw a veil over this lot and the appalling period of our history they coincided with and served up.
Honestly, very rarely do I completely agree with you but this is absolutely one instance.

So, despite being chief booleader on here, you couldn't be arsed even watching the game on a dodgy stream and might not even bother with the highlights ?

I mean, you might have had something mega important to do this afternoon which you couldn't get out of, but it doesn't sound like that.

Each to their own like, and I understand the frustration after last week, but some of our fans are as frustrating to deal with as the players can be frustrating to watch.

Couldn’t watch it as I was working mate

That three points doesn't get them out of jail. They are still the bunch of surrender monkeys we all KNOW them to be. They'll crumble the very next test they get.

They haven't been scouted efficiently and most of them are without character.

I sincerely hope we see a much different set of players by this time next season. We need 2 in this window and 4 in the summer to begin to draw a veil over this lot and the appalling period of our history they coincided with and served up.

Yeah pretty much agree with this. We will win games like today for the rest of the season because of Ancelotti, thats the big difference right now. Any game with a bit of pressure attached against a better side the players cant handle because of their poor mentality.

Heard when the coach arrived the players got a very cold welcome but not Catlo.
The game it was flat, but not abusive IMO which is fine

Yeah pretty much agree with this. We will win games like today for the rest of the season because of Ancelotti, thats the big difference right now. Any game with a bit of pressure attached against a better side the players cant handle because of their poor mentality.

I think everyone knows we need to sweep clean now. It was a £450M punt to get Everton into the top 4 or 5 and it was unfortunately spent by men who haven't got a clue about putting a team together.

It's going to be one of the costliest lessons this club has ever learned. When you look at the waste we could have funded a new stadium with it, that's how terrible the cost has been.

I think everyone knows we need to sweep clean now. It was a £450M punt to get Everton into the top 4 or 5 and it was unfortunately spent by men who haven't got a clue about putting a team together.

It's going to be one of the costliest lessons this club has ever learned. When you look at the waste we could have funded a new stadium with it, that's how terrible the cost has been.
I would venture one of the costliest lessons any club in football history has ever learned

I agree it makes the Tottenham bale money look like good business.

The way the negativity is going it seems only 3-0 wins count.

“Crap starting XI”.

“Shocking subs”

Wind your necks in, we won. We’ve gone from scrambling for points under Silva to 3rd in the form table with Carlo Ancelotti. Leave the negativity behind.

The danger is Grouch isn’t this just a repeat of what has happened in previous seasons? We start off poorly, go out of all the cups, lose the derbies, then when there’s zero pressure on the season whatsoever we start winning games at home in the second part of the season and end up finishing about 8th, optimistic for the season ahead, and then we do exactly the same again.

@davek is right, these players have shown their true colours time and time again. Everyone is glad we’ve won, I’d much rather finish the season pushing Europe than fighting relegation, but the management at Everton cannot be duped by this group again. When the going gets tough they disappear completely. There’s nothing they can do between now and the end of the season in my eyes that will save them from the clean sweep that is desperately needed. If the likes of Schneiderlin Siggurdson Keane Coleman Walcott are here for the long term future then we will not be tasting success of any kind.

The danger is Grouch isn’t this just a repeat of what has happened in previous seasons? We start off poorly, go out of all the cups, lose the derbies, then when there’s zero pressure on the season whatsoever we start winning games at home in the second part of the season and end up finishing about 8th, optimistic for the season ahead, and then we do exactly the same again.

@davek is right, these players have shown their true colours time and time again. Everyone is glad we’ve won, I’d much rather finish the season pushing Europe than fighting relegation, but the management at Everton cannot be duped by this group again. When the going gets tough they disappear completely. There’s nothing they can do between now and the end of the season in my eyes that will save them from the clean sweep that is desperately needed. If the likes of Schneiderlin Siggurdson Keane Coleman Walcott are here for the long term future then we will not be tasting success of any kind.
I’m not saying we don’t need wholesale change in the playing staff, but that doesn’t mean we need to be at fume level defcon 5 until August.

Stayed silent and didn't applaud or cheer the start or line ups

Luckily we played a fairly listless opponent. At the end it was all kicking off round me as one fella was having a go at Davies (who didn't play last week) and another arguing you lay into him every week and he's made one bad pass and you're at it again. I thought we were going to get fists.

We've been laying into the players for far too long now. Distin, Jags, Baines etc. Schneiderlin, Rooney.

I would venture one of the costliest lessons any club in football history has ever learned
Half a billion almost completely wasted.

It's not what this club is, not part of our identity such frivolousness. And I sense the rest of football look on either in horror and embarrassement for us, or simply have the view of 'Karma' regarding our ostentatious display of wealth that got us nowhere..

Our stock as a club with credibility has plummeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.