Show us your fridge

When someone is next in work in an office or a building site, please post a pic of the inside of a work fridge.

I’ve seen some absolute honking work fridges before. Dangerous leaving scran in a work fridge.

Dude at my work eats mackerel every day. Literally can't stick anything else in the fridge without the smell permeating it. No tupperware is safe.

Dude at my work eats mackerel every day. Literally can't stick anything else in the fridge without the smell permeating it. No tupperware is safe.
I’ve had some workplaces where people take turns to clean them but also had some fridges that never get cleaned and it’s like a soldiers underpants after 5 months on the frontline in Ukraine.

Work fridge etiquette is massive in my eyes and good to see the use of tuber ware from yourself.

I’ve had some workplaces where people take turns to clean them but also had some fridges that never get cleaned and it’s like a soldiers underpants after 5 months on the frontline in Ukraine.

Work fridge etiquette is massive in my eyes and good to see the use of tuber ware from yourself.

Yeh some are disgusting, depends on the gender mix of the office I find.

I stick my food in a fridge on the floor above now lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back