Show us your fridge

The Mrs ordered a load of meat to be delivered from the butcher including a chicken. It arrived but on checking the chicken could see it was plucked but still had its legs and head on which I had to cut off after watching a YouTube vid. Was not nice. In fact was horrible
Ah m8, fair play to you bud, looks like missus just had her nails done !!

The Mrs ordered a load of meat to be delivered from the butcher including a chicken. It arrived but on checking the chicken could see it was plucked but still had its legs and head on which I had to cut off after watching a YouTube vid. Was not nice. In fact was horrible
tumblr_oth18fZ3rv1s1v3r1o2_r1_540.gifv

Can you go back to stop posting now you freak

Is the squirty cream below related to the chicken foot fetish. Getting kinky in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back