Sidwell or Arshavin?

• Sidwell

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Arshavin

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to state here and now that I want neither. If you want logic then I guess I will have to sober up.

I offer this for now"They don't suit us"

In addition, 7 games in one season does not constitute a good player. Just my opinion though. Unfortunately I watch too much football. He has a ego problem(Faddyesque). Obviously Arshavin. The Sidwell thing I have not stopped laughing about yet.

In addition, 7 games in one season does not constitute a good player. Just my opinion though. Unfortunately I watch too much football. He has a ego problem(Faddyesque). Obviously Arshavin. The Sidwell thing I have not stopped laughing about yet.

which one has an ego problem?

sorry, i just got up

I'd rather have Arshavin.

But saying that, what happens when Pienaar returns from ACN - is Arshavin largely a left winger, or is he equally effective in a more central role.

Long term, we may need a replacement for Carsley, which would point more in the direction of Sidwell.

eh? how many did i have last night...

You must have kicked the ass out of it. Dodgy jockenese. ;) ;) . Thank fluck I was working. (Am I bad for hitting the Vodka wines after work at 6AM this morning and about to walk/stagger to the alehouse?, anything less than NO has already been deleted.)

But saying that, what happens when Pienaar returns from ACN - is Arshavin largely a left winger, or is he equally effective in a more central role.

Long term, we may need a replacement for Carsley, which would point more in the direction of Sidwell.

We don't need Arshavin (I have reservations) and Manny is the long term replacement for the Cars master.

Sidwells a dirty [Poor language removed] - and i dont rate him much...arshavin would be good...not sure how good he is though, better than osman? arteta? cahill? anybody know?

You must have kicked the ass out of it. Dodgy jockenese. ;) ;) . Thank fluck I was working. (Am I bad for hitting the Vodka wines after work at 6AM this morning and about to walk/stagger to the alehouse?, anything less than NO has already been deleted.)

Should there be an 'and' between there or are you mental and drink wine with vodka in it? :o

The point is we will be be able to replace like for like when one is unavailable or rested - a la Arsenal. The fact we have been unable to is the reason we are not automatically considered CL condenders. Look at what happened when we lost Top Cat at the start of the season and Mikel recently ;) Think how nice it would be to rest Arteta to keep him fresh for the Chelsea game yet play someone almost as good as him for the Wigan game (which I don't think will be as easy as pie-eating)

Arshavin can play in a number of positions. winger, attacking midfeilder, shadow striker, or deep lying forward. very versitile. if fernandez does turn out to be Manelele, imagine this:

................Fenandez

Arteta Cahill Pienaar Arshavin

id play Arteta on the right because he has more freedom, he only has to cover the opposing winger, which means he can get the ball and go forward. i read somewhere Pienaar would prefer to play in the middle. Arshavin would be the sex on the left, real pace and dribbling ability, also know his way to goal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back