Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one worried about our center backs? I mean, distin and jags are absolutely top class but who's the back up if any of them get injured? We desperately need a center back of real quality.
Errrrrr I thought Stones and Alcaraz were of quality against Stoke. Stones is most certainly one for the future !! Been impressed from what ive seen of Alcaraz too so far.

Sign Javier Hernandez.

I've either lost the plot or these beers have taken hold of me but I think there's a very very very very slight chance if we spunk almost all our money on him, he's fourth choice.

But Monaco or AC Milan, I reckon.

Sign Javier Hernandez.

I've either lost the plot or these beers have taken hold of me but I think there's a very very very very slight chance if we spunk almost all our money on him, he's fourth choice.

But Monaco or AC Milan, I reckon.

He's turned super gash though.

This season, maybe, but last season he was exactly 1 in 2, mostly from the bench.

Be hard not to lose focus/motivation when you score goals at that rate and you're still behind Danny Welbeck in the pecking order.

Not sure we have the time for him to regain his form though. Would rather have the belg tbh.

Not sure we have the time for him to regain his form though. Would rather have the belg tbh.

Do you need time, though? He's only played 12 games this season, and probably had the same amount of game time since he last scored as Lukaku.

I probably would as well, but whether we could get him is a different matter.

EDIT: Hang on no Lukaku scored against Southampton, scrap that.

Do you need time, though? He's only played 12 games this season, and probably had the same amount of game time since he last scored as Lukaku.

I probably would as well, but whether we could get him is a different matter.

EDIT: Hang on no Lukaku scored against Southampton, scrap that.

Hell if I know lol

Just imagine, your sitting in the dressing room and the manager says, "Right lads, im gonna start Welbeck today".

I would honestly just put my boots in a bag and go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back