Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has form and doesn't hang around for plaudits. Transfers are notoriously complex so there you go. I think his info is better than most and he is good enough to share it.

I agree. He's right on most things he posts. Even the one about being a great week, we got a signing, and if we are waiting on contracts to be signed, there could just be a delay.

TELL US HOW TO INTERPRET YOUR POSTS DAVID

341569.jpg

I hope so.

For what it's worth, whoever that is, it's not the original DavidMoyes.

same, not been the same player under Martinez's system and would love us to get £16 mil+ for him. Sell at the right time/price like Fergie used to do and reinvest in quality

Whatever. You know that's not all you said so if you want to think it is then be my guest.

I said I appreciate what he does and offered some constructive criticism.

Sorry for expressing my opinion on a forum.

For what it's worth, I really do like DAVIDMOYES. Say what you want mate.

Look guys, we have all seen what Oviedo can do. If, IF Man United or Chelsea or even City came in with silly money for Baines, would you not take it? I love Baines, and would personally not even consider anything less than 25 million for him, but we could BUY (not loan) 2 really good forwards, or 1 forward and a midfielder for that amount of money.

Just sayin like.

Look guys, we have all seen what Oviedo can do. If, IF Man United or Chelsea or even City came in with silly money for Baines, would you not take it? I love Baines, and would personally not even consider anything less than 25 million for him, but we could BUY (not loan) 2 really good forwards, or 1 forward and a midfielder for that amount of money.

Just sayin like.

I'd take £25m all day long but nobody is going to offer that for a near 30 year old Baines mate.

The highest we'd be looking at is £18m which I don't think is enough to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back