Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look guys, we have all seen what Oviedo can do. If, IF Man United or Chelsea or even City came in with silly money for Baines, would you not take it? I love Baines, and would personally not even consider anything less than 25 million for him, but we could BUY (not loan) 2 really good forwards, or 1 forward and a midfielder for that amount of money.

Just sayin like.

I'd take £25m all day long but nobody is going to offer that for a near 30 year old Baines mate.

The highest we'd be looking at is £18m which I don't think is enough to sell.

TELL US HOW TO INTERPRET YOUR POSTS DAVID

341569.jpg

haha! well in

Everyone needs to sort it out. It's RIDICULOUS that people are doubting someone who has proven time and time again that he has inside knowledge.

Grow up.

Yep,
I mean it's been confirmed now that McArthur WAS at Finch Farm
Widely reported that Baines is close to signing
He obviously knows more than most

Don't see the need for blues to attack one another
Accept it in good faith intended or don't read/ ignore

Yep,
I mean it's been confirmed now that McArthur WAS at Finch Farm
Widely reported that Baines is close to signing
He obviously knows more than most

Don't see the need for blues to attack one another
Accept it in good faith intended or don't read/ ignore

just playing devils advocate here - personally it doesn't bother me if he posts erroneous info or whatever, as people have said, everyone is human and makes mistakes, and he's been more right than he's been wrong - but he would probably attract less hostility if he didn't post deliberately vague information and whipping people up into a frenzy.

So he / she is leaving GOT because some people (not I) have questioned some of the stuff he / she posted would happen that hasn't happened yet?

Seems a tad dramatic to me.

Mate everyone appreciates your info.

It'd just be better if you started things with "I've heard that..." or end them with "hopefully everything goes to plan" etc.

It's wrong to state things as gospel when nothing is certain in football.

Mate everyone appreciates your response.

It'd just be better if you started things with "In my opinion...."

This is an Internet forum! It's basically a rumours thread!! Why do people advise others how to post??

Hope DM stays and ignores the futile eejits on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back