Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't we broadening our horizons beyond Wigan?

Our stock is high at the moment, we should be capitalising on it to attract some bigger prospects...

Oh what? No more DM? Fcuk sake. And whats all this about coaching badges?
The bit of this that I like is this, it's all about teamwork and dressing room spirit.
“Winning at Wembley was an unbelievable thing. It’s good that I’ve got pictures of myself and James [McCarthy]with the trophy to look back on, but as a footballer I don’t really do that now. That is more my parents and I also gave my fiancée Louisa’s dad, Chris Pelosi, a DVD of the FA Cup final for a Christmas present and I think he’s watched it every day.
The 2 macs (sorry) are obviously very good mates who go back a long way having played together in Scotland and at Wigan. Having been a bit gutted earlier, actually (if this happens) it might not be the worst signing for general midfield competition.

Just caught up on this thread after a few days away and now fully regret doing so.

Shame it doesn't look like we're getting back-up in midfield, but I'm very happy with Traore.

Im very worries about this all going tits up....Come on bobby pull another one out the bag and give us a lift before we play the ****e

It's good to get a heads up on stuff but there is no case for people wetting themselves every time someone whose info is more reliable than most utters a few terse words.

I think RM set the bar high in the Summer with his shrewd acquisitions & we are suffering a hangover from that. In itself, this isn't a bad thing, to expect good signings at every window, but it's un-sustainable not only for the club, but the mental health of the fans.

With that in mind, DM's post about it being a "Good week to be an Evertonian" was like a spark on a hot summers day, it took on a life of its own. To be honest, when the RS lose, it's a good week to be an Evertonian! When Ratty gets booked for diving, that's a good week to be an Evertonian, and when Lukaku signed, that was a good week too! It's all relative really isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back