Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not including the 'HOME-GROWN RULE'

Go read that Goat

We have to fulfil it by the time the transfer window shuts

Im not sure what planet you are from mate.

Or indeed what point you are trying to make.

But my point is simple.

We can loan other people from teams not in the Premier League.

Right now any kind of CM will do. Personally I would go for a more versatile type of CM than Canales like Holtby who can play a straight CM or AM. I remember us being linked to Adrien Silva from Sporting a while back and he seems like the exact kind of player we need right now. Also echoing a post above, Canales is horribly injury prone isn't he? Would be a bit funny going for him at this time.

The other option would be getting a winger and having Pienaar/Barkley/Mirallas for AM and Barkley as backup to Barry/McCarthy. Although I can't imagine shifting players all over the place is the best for getting a consistent starting 11.

Im not sure what planet you are from mate.

Or indeed what point you are trying to make.

But my point is simple.

We can loan other people from teams not in the Premier League.

Yes but you cant have more than 17 non "home grown" players in the 25 man squad at the end of the window

Thinking about it, The Mirror have been quite accurate with news of our transfer moves. This is a bit of a random one so I wouldn't be too surprised to see it happen.

Just seen an ad on the telly where you can consolidate all of your loans into one loan, which by my calculations would allow another 3 loans.

The rules you're talking about have. The loan rules that are specifically relevant to a potential loan signing haven't.

I'm saying yes we can loan anyone from abroad.

But we still have to fulfil this rule.

So this limits how many loans we can actually make.

Infact its actually hibbert and osman making sure we're ok with this

We had joint lowest with Arsenal in july 2013!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back