Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Roma and Galatasary are sniffing around, I wouldn't want to go to a struggling West Ham side either

Clubs sniff around players 365 days a year and rarely do anything about it. He may well still leave, but if he really wanted it, he could have been out & playing first team football now.

Clubs sniff around players 365 days a year and rarely do anything about it. If he really wanted it, he could have got his first team football for a few months.

True, but i'm sure his advisers are telling him who is serious and who isn't. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't join West Ham and Big Sams abuse on football

True, but i'm sure his advisers are telling him who is serious and who isn't. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't join West Ham and Big Sams abuse on football

You might not, but your not in contention for a world cup place. The Roma striker and AC Milan midfielder who signed for west ham today didn't seem to mind, they want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back