Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

there's no way delafeou is worth £30m atm, same to lukaku, that would be the max price of them buying potential. traore just went for £7m-£8m, so not sure if his fee can double within a couple of days. apologies if that wasn't the fee.

I think that's his buy-out. If we wanted to buy him we'd have to throw ridiculous sums at them and even then they might not be interested, so we might as well value him at an arbitrary £30m. And, if De Bruyne is worth £17m then Lukaku will be a fair bit more expensive.

Trying to guess how much Traore would cost..

He went to Kuban for 6m euro.
He joined Anzhi for about 18m euro.

So that's £19.8m. Bobby has said that he's moved for in excess of £30m and I can't imagine that he cost Cluj much as a 17 year old, so he will have gone to Monaco for at least £10.2m. Anzhi have been on a massive cost-cutting drive, selling Eto'o, Willian, Diarra, Samba and a few others in quick succession. With that being the case I'd imagine that they valued the striker on the low side.

I think it's been an alright transfer window so far to be honest.

We sold a useless striker for what could be over £7m, brought in a good winger for approximately 1/10th of his market value and signed by all accounts a good striker for the run in. Add one or two more to that and it's been a good window.

I think it's been an alright transfer window so far to be honest.

We sold a useless striker for what could be over £7m. Brought in a good winger for approximately 1/10th of his market value and signed by all accounts a good striker for the run in. Add one or two more to that and it's been a good window.

Would you say it was a good window if jelavic had gone on a free, Baines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back