Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been speculating mate based on media reports and stuff from genuine ITKs in the hope of building some sort of false belief that I have half an actual f*cking clue on who is signing for us and not.

So far I've done well.

Think he's trying to throw us off the scent lads.

He's a genuine ITK but his sources must be getting worried.

i'm trying my hardest to hold the fume in until 11pm friday in the hope we are still gonna get some more bodies in.

I've been speculating mate based on media reports and stuff from genuine ITKs in the hope of building some sort of false belief that I have half an actual f*cking clue on who is signing for us and not.

So far I've done well.

I did say didn't I not that Chicoazul ITK was a contradiction in terms!

Don't think there'll be a 'big announcement', but announcing Baines and Barkley contract extensions consecutive days before the derby would surely boost morale before the game, seems somewhat feasible.

contract extension announcements would be good but totaly underwhelming. look at he Baines one today: overshadowed by fitness and squad weakness worries.

contract extension announcements would be good but totaly underwhelming. look at he Baines one today: overshadowed by fitness and squad weakness worries.

Contract extensions are positives, only the most negative of people would comment otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back