Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ossie would have to compete with our boss new Bosnian international loan signing from Roma for that spot. Also Joe Ledley? I know Ossie isn't brilliant, but Jesus Christ.

Ledley is a good distributor, gets up and down, aggressive, CL experience.

We are talking about cover here.

Fourthofficial being all confident about EFC transfer business with his tweets is one of the best signs I've seen so far that we're working on things.

More likely that it's his/her biggest day of the season bar one and wants the retweets.

Fourthofficial being all confident about EFC transfer business with his tweets is one of the best signs I've seen so far that we're working on things.
He's usually pretty good, but not quite comprehensive enough. I'd need to see a shattered but satisfied Alan Myers before I'm confident of any action. As it were.

It would seem that the club cannot move until JH leaves, I said earlier that he will still be here on the 1st February and that is looking ever so likely now. So we are now in limbo and if he stays no one is coming in. So cash is not a problem Eh? JH is the problem, this is so ridiculous. I do not think JH is after first team football and the WC, rather a big pay cheque, money is what interests him.

Meanwhile we are screwed with big games coming up and no strikers to speak of. What we have are all injured or unfit, we have real problems here. Looks like Dellboy will be leading the line with Mirallas, Gueye or Velios hardly bears thinking about. And the window closes at 11.00pm, 10 hours.

Apparently Everton have sent the word out to several agents that they're open to suggestions of central midfielders available for loan. That came from a pal who knows an agent, then I read a supposed ITK say something similar.

Strangely short-time and last-minute thinking if true (and I think there's at least some truth to it), considering it was highlighted as a area for improvement a month ago.

Thought you're only allowed 4 loans per season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back