Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky raccoon that's not true, someone asked him if it was related to transfers at everton and he said yes with smiley face

Nope, he just said it was from an evertonian perspective

If we sign people he'll say he was talking about that, if we don't he'll say he was talking about the Finch Farm visit.

Meagher, yeah you're right, just read it again, probably on the wind up, hopefully not. Still keeping the faith. Bobby brown shoes is gonna sort it.

I dont get the desperation for a new signings and the Ire. Granted we could prob do with a striker as cover - but in reality thats your journey man no hoper prob sitting on the bench at Nantes or somewhere. Dont see the point myself. Martinez is right to leave that to West Ham.

We've signed two players already this month - four if you include the Irish lad and young keeper.

Thats pretty much as good as anything we've done in Jan in beards without a firesale.

I dont get the desperation for a new signings and the Ire. Granted we could prob do with a striker as cover - but in reality thats your journey man no hoper prob sitting on the bench at Nantes or somewhere. Dont see the point myself. Martinez is right to leave that to West Ham.

We've signed two players already this month - four if you include the Irish lad and young keeper.

Thats pretty much as good as anything we've done in Jan in beards without a firesale.
Osman starting in CM if Barry on McCarthy are injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back