Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we shouldn’t get rid so early mate

If we had the sort of fixtures Koeman had I could agree mate - but he's had some pee easy fixtures and we are regressing - we are going to get turned over by the likes of the top 6 and Leicester, West Ham etc. We are in real trouble imo.

My personal opinion is that if we win Tuesday he might get to the Burnley game - but if we lose tuesday and get battered by city and end up around 16/17th in the table - I dont see how he will survive.

Tbh cash doesnt help all clubs. Look at Leeds and Qpr. We could be one of them clubs that thrived on the them and us mentality, If you look at where money has gotten us....a bunch of skilled cowards, on there own..terrific players but grab them all together....a big pile of spineless nothing. We have lost the very essence of what us as fans loved. Hardworking players ready to put everything on the line.

[QUOTE="matty1878,
But we shouldn’t get rid so early mate
[/QUOTE]

Does it not concern you that stat that his teams simply dont win a game they concede first in?
Stats like that you have simply no chance of even remotely being successful. Or even a bit successful.
I never realised how bad that record is with him until yesterday.
Go 1 down. We may aswell walk off the pitch.

He should be given a chance to turn it around, upheaval and a new style of playing to learn if we got a new manager is only going to take time and the 'transition' continues.

He should be given a chance to turn it around, upheaval and a new style of playing to learn if we got a new manager is only going to take time and the 'transition' continues.

Sigh £200 million spent in 2 windows and 1 loss away from being potentially in the relegation spots.

Some of our fans deserve this gutless club they really do (not meaning you personally mate just this same argument of giving him even more time when we are massively regressing).

We owe that novice nothing, zilch, nada.

How on earth does he just 'turn round' his form of getting beaten every time you go behind??

He's flawed.

He doesn't know how

Clueless

Look at the end formation from yesterday shown above.

It's absurd

Sigh £200 million spent in 2 windows and 1 loss away from being potentially in the relegation spots.

Some of our fans deserve this gutless club they really do (not meaning you personally mate just this same argument of giving him even more time when we are massively regressing).

We owe that novice nothing, zilch, nada.

I mean it's only 6 games, howver, if he gets beat midweek, I may review my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back