Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Simon “Rossie” Ross to return as stadium announcer

Haven't read the article, did the current one stand down or step aside? Didn't have too much of an issue with him other than the hysterical way he would announce the attendance with ten minutes left. He's also the only announcer I've ever heard excitedly announce "And the Premier League handshake will now take place..." which is ironic given the reception it was getting after the FFP deductions.

Graeme White has had his contract as Matchday Announcer at Goodison terminated (without any prior notice) as the club 'want to have a change of direction.'

So who's the next voice of matchday Everton going to be ?

Graeme White has had his contract as Matchday Announcer at Goodison terminated (without any prior notice) as the club 'want to have a change of direction.'

So who's the next voice of matchday Everton going to be ?

I thought this was confirmed about 4 weeks ago. Some fella off the radio who used to do it is back to do it again I thought?

i think the new person was meant to be a suprise but then people were speculating that they had replaced him with the woman who did the podcast called Giula or something and for some reason it kicked off on social media and she had to publicly come out and state that she was not replacing him and i think that put pressure on everton to formally announce who was replacing him because she was receiving a lot of hate online

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back