SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
SK Brann vs Everton
Billettk_-510_1699717m.jpg

SK Brann fans queue for tickets from 1am.

I have no idea about their side, but we're unstoppable in Europe, Pienaar back, maybe the Yak.

howard

hibbert yobo jags lescott

arteta pienaar carsley fernandes

vaughan yakubu

That might be my preferred line up, maybe Ossie instead of fernandes, possibly neville instead of hibbert, we're away and I dont know how much threat they pose defensively so I'd probably rather have hibs there.

COYB!

1500000 - 0

Agree with you there vaughan should get a start while AJ could be given a rest on the bench with Yaks playing, yeah in Europe we are unstoppable plus there new season hasn't started and we are getting injure player back and form starting to be picking up once more!

2-0 to us or more, I see both striker to be scoring in this one!

I have no idea about their side, but we're unstoppable in Europe, Pienaar back, maybe the Yak.

howard

hibbert yobo jags lescott

arteta pienaar carsley fernandes

vaughan yakubu

That might be my preferred line up, maybe Ossie instead of fernandes, possibly neville instead of hibbert, we're away and I dont know how much threat they pose defensively so I'd probably rather have hibs there.

COYB!

1500000 - 0

I'd go with this or consider Cahill for Carsley and slot Fernandes in behind the midfield.

I fancy us to get the victory, hopefully enough so we can relax at home a bit.

Actually it would probably take a 0-6 victory for us and I probably STILL wouldn't relax for the home leg. :)

hi, I'm a life-long blue from birkenhead now living in somerset. I'd like to see Vaughan start with the Yak, AJ 4 Vaughan start of 2nd.. Reckon 3 - 1 win to us :)

hi, I'm a life-long blue from birkenhead now living in somerset. I'd like to see Vaughan start with the Yak, AJ 4 Vaughan start of 2nd.. Reckon 3 - 1 win to us :)

Welcome mate, it all depends on if the Yak is out of the doghouse mate(y)

Same as all away games it wont be easy but i expect us to win this one. Hope Yak and Pienaar are back, if so will go for 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back