SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite clear from the first half that Cahill is terrible in the 4-4-2 as is not back to form. I think I've seen him make 2 successful passes, he's giving the ball away lots.
I think Neville is playing well as is Jags and the Yak. We are playing some quite good passing football but not really creating any chances. Brann look dangerous from set pieces and on the counter-attack.
0-0 isn't bad. there goal was definitely a foul. we need to play a bit faster and with more urgency in the second half and hope they tire.

Oh, reallly so-so at the moment and the referee is rather soft, it is a european game and not Premier League match, and many pushes should be a foul which are not given.

Let's hope some magic talk from Moyes and we would come out stronger, feel Vaughan should be playing this match, pretty sure he did come on soon or later in the 2nd half

Neville is either [Poor language removed] at crossing or he is not sure of himself, with so much space on the right for crossing, and he is not doing it wish Arteta, Pienaar was playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back