So,are we becoming a tad RAWK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil's advocate thread this, but, We laugh at RAWK but are becoming RAWKish ourselves? We win it's Carlo magnifico! We lose it's never his fault. We're never unlucky, all our players are boss, we have one injury it's the reason we can't compete etc, etc....

Discuss...

We have people questioning Carlo after any single dropped point. We have posters criticising the manager and team for winning games. It’s the anti RAWK

1615115021715.png

It’s also the product of a cult, too mind washed into a victim complex they are offended by everything and ashamed of nothing. I’d rather not be like your lot. When we get success it won’t be on the back on 39 murders
That is quite dark take on my post. I was suggesting that habitual success breeds an unwarranted and delusional sense of entitlement. I prefer to follow my team in a competitive environment where everyone has a chance of winning something.

We are just as bad as RAWK.

We lost a few games and people on here were questioning Carlo.

If we are to be judged by our worst posters on their worst days then we, like many forums for fans of a sports team, are just as bad as RAWK.

Is that a fair standard for comparison? The people questioning Carlo got shouted down.

Doesn't Rawk just go offline after a bad defeat?.. Not seen that sort of behaviour here..

They're a cult, a special breed. We have a few regulars (bed wetters) on here that like a good cry, but we all know who we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.