So is anyone gonna buy the new kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will buy any Everton kit whatever it looks like, even if the badge looks ****e I will wear it with pride.

I'll get something, even with the new badge (which I don't find a hideous as most) but I'm afraid the kit looks too much like American sports trash from the 70's and early 80's. Maybe it will look better in action, but those double ringer arms are a bit much for me. Then again, I don't understand why football teams change home kits every year in the first place. That's a foreign concept to me.

I won't be buying it, but only because I bought the home and away kits at the end of last season. Since I only wear it to training once a week, I figure they should last me about 3 or 4 years before I need to buy a new one, same as the last ones did.

Its a shame coz I really like the design of the shirt. But not a chance I'm buying it with that badge on. TERRIBLE FAN ME. Oh well.
Don't think anyone would think you're a terrible fan for not buying a shirt because of that reason. That badge will cut shirt sales down massively. I actually like the shirt, and think the badge doesnt look as bad as it does without the blue context.

Ill still wear it regardless, its the usual birthday present since my birthday is on opening weekend.

Not a fan of the shirt & can't stand the badge. Am curious as to how the badge will look on the away gear if its in one colour. But, I will peruse the leisure wear sans badge... I will support the club in other ways.

I bought last seasons black away, used it a load for football training, and occasionally wear it.
£50 is a **** ton for a shirt, which gets used maybe 2-3 times a month for me anyway.

I quite like the new shirt, it's definitely not the best I've seen though, and I'm still not a massive fan of the new badge, so I think this season I'm just gonna pick up a retro shirt and a couple of cheap adidas shirts for football training.

Unless the away or third kit is absolutely stunning. My favourite modern away kits were last seasons ones, and some of the Puma ones, especially the silver, amber and salmon ones.

I'll get something, even with the new badge (which I don't find a hideous as most) but I'm afraid the kit looks too much like American sports trash from the 70's and early 80's. Maybe it will look better in action, but those double ringer arms are a bit much for me. Then again, I don't understand why football teams change home kits every year in the first place. That's a foreign concept to me.

I knew I'd seen that design before. Behold the away shirt of the 1980 Dallas Cowboys.
1980dallasb.png

If the new kit looks anything like the Cowboys' uniform, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Not that I like the Cowboys, but I have friends who suffer from this affliction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back