Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This lost 2 points hurts more now, doesn't it blues:

EVE3-3LIV.gif

I hate myself just for posting this.
Distin. Fecking clown

As I recall we got away with a 0-0 draw last season after being battered.. time for us to fry them Would love McCarthy to score but Naismith has my bet on first scorer COYFB

Great preview Chico. Might I suggest you avoid the toilets in St Mary's main stand. I have heard anyone going in them,wearing a smidgeon of blue, is in for a ruthless bumming, largely on the strength of your Soton previews .
Keep up the great work

Never an easy place to go. Look at how the top sides have struggled there this season and anyone who was at Goodison earlier this season, couldn't have failed to be impressed by them. However since they have lost Rodriguez they have really lacked a cutting edge up front. Schneiderlin is also a massive loss for them, so I guess it comes down to which team copes best without two of its most influential players as we have lost Distin and Miralles also. As is always the case in most games, the first goal is going to be so important tomorrow. If we get it we can hopefully employ similar tactics to united, sit deep let them have the ball in front of us (and they will have a lot of the ball) and look to hit them on the counter attack using the pace of Nais, gerard and Lukaku. Due to our overall squad strength I'm going for a 2-1 win.

To say I don't rate him is harsh, just when people put him in the same breath as Baines...

No doubt he's got a bright future but he's over hyped at the moment IMO

Agree totally, it's just the English way of rather than saying someone has a very good potential for his age we have to label them the 'new' somebody or other and act like their world class when their still very much developing. Same has happened with Barkley, Wiltshire, Chamberlain when they first had 10-15 games

If in 4-5 years he is at the level of Baines then he will have been handled and developed as well as could be, he is no where near that yet though and won't be till he's done it week in week out for 3-4 seasons as one of the best players in this league, the comparisons right now is actually pretty insulting to Baines and Cole who've both done that

On the other hand stones is the reincarnation of Nesta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back