Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Southampton didn't beat us, we beat ourselves, they did nothing to deserve 3 points

Behave, we were sh!t mate, end of. There was no go in us from the off, Barkley set the tone from kick off giving the ball away which led to the build up of Southampton's goal.

We was second to everything all game, they seemed to want it more and it's disgusting really. Today Lallana as just looked in a different league to our bright hope Barkley, and Lukaku as been shocking and shocking for a bit now. I'll be disappointed if we blow £20m or more on him come the summer!

I know that some will think it's over the top, but I never want to see Alcaraz play for Everton again.

I think most of us share that view. No point him being here anyway - as an injury prone centre half he'll never have a run in the side anyway, and even if he did you'd be wondering when he'd next be out injured anyway.

Poor signing.

That's probably the last we'll see of the top 4 for some time, really, unfortunately.

Europa to contend with next year and United to come back if not next year then the year after.

Feel sorry for all the fans that went down there today to watch that half arsed performance what's the excuse today bobby? we have lost fourth place to palace and Southampton yet we beat arsenal and utd we lost fourth place to two teams playing for next to nothing and we don't even turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back