Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the context this has to be the most disappointing performance of the season. Baines Alcaraz Lukaku Barry all dreadful. No steel in the team, a cowardly performance
more disappointing than the palace game? really? at least you can kinda understand this game as southampton really arent pushovers.

lack of consistency highlights how mediocre some of our better players are.

They have to perform at their best week in week out, there's been plenty of these dire performances this season.

Very disappointing.

a poor performance today, still a shame we dont get the big decisions off refs , blatant penalty for us and we get booked for diving, wrong colour kit to get that easy decision off the ref

I take back what I said about SOTON. I HOPE YOUR GREEDY OWNER POCKETS ALL OF THE 100M YOU ARE GETTING IN THE OFFESEASON, YOUR MANAGER TAKES A ONE WAY TRAIN TICKET TO SPURS AND YOU REHIRE PARDEW

Europa it is and if they gave us that at the start of the season we would have bitten their and off.

Disappointing as we have had the hope given to us.

Can't let McCarthy off the hook today either - his worst game of the season.

In fact, every single one of them. Not one good performance from anyone. A 5 minute cameo from McGeady of sorts, that's the only thing I can go "oh, look at that, that wasn't absolute dogturd."

christonabike.webp

THAT has to be the worst performance this season..Koff Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back