Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard 7 (thankfully), Coleman 4, Stones 4, Alcaraz 4, Baines 5
Barry 3, McCarthy 7, Barkley 3, Deulofeu 3, Naismith 6, Lukaku 4
subs: Osman 6, McGeady 4, Garbutt

We were shocking today but did Southampton score? Two huge slices of luck went their way. We barely gave them proper clear cut chances.

It was just dead Everton that.

The most annoying thing is I fully expect us to batter City next week, why can't we beat the average teams as well!!!

Not sure there's any point in the match next week is there? Arsenal now have two home bankers in which they'll confirm 4th. All over on Sunday at 15:00.

Can't let McCarthy off the hook today either - his worst game of the season.

In fact, every single one of them. Not one good performance from anyone. A 5 minute cameo from McGeady of sorts, that's the only thing I can go "oh, look at that, that wasn't absolute dogturd."

Have to agree. I wouldn't say what I'm about to say is kneejerking, merely confirming what I've known for some time;

-Barkley incredibly inconsistent, talk of £50m bids are way off the mark.
-Lukaku not worth £20m by any stretch. If you give him a ball to run on to to finish there isn't many better, but his heading is poor, technique and first touch not great, and hold up play poor. Sturridge is a better all round player, and he only cost £12m.
-Alcaraz isn't good enough for us. He's not terrible, but not a top 4 player.

Truly dire. Refund in order for those that travelled. Injuries took their toll a bit but no excuse for such a lacklustre performance when so much to play for.

We
Bony's goals are mainly set pieces (something we aren't good at), just headers and that, doesn't really score team goals etc, I don't want him. Wickham?

Not sure about Wickham. I know a lot of our fans don't rate Welbeck but his link up play is better then Lukaku, is fast and can score when he played upfront. If we could get him for around 15 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back