Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we werent brilliant by any stretch of the imagination,but i dont think saints were that much better really-2ogs, two i would say certain pens for us turned down and offiside given when onside in a one on one chance,but hey its everton and the 5th we look like getting i am very happy with

Referee was incompetent. They should have had a penalty, we should have had a penalty, we should have had a 1v1 with the keeper if not for a terrible offside call.

That 1v1 and the penalty for us are the worst, definite definite game changers if the calls were actually right.

Lukaku is never never worth 20 million, people have been saying it for ages and I disagreed,but honestly the guy isn't all that. He really isn't. He either has a great game or a completely anonymous one and tbh I don't have time for that, not for our entire transfer budget at least.
two penalties. McCarthy being dragged down in the box by Lovren too.

My thoughts -

Lukaku waste of space - hope we don't buy him
Naismith good player - always improving
Deulofeu - keep him on the bench until 70 mins and then play him
McGeady - showed signs of a good player
Osman - another impact player, was bright when he came on
Barry - very average today didn't do much
McCarthy - one of my favourite players and he cares always gives 100%
Baines - dont play him against city , give Garbutt a chance
Stones - didn't play badly
Alcaraz - not good enough for us
Coleman - lost confidence after own goal
Howard - average

That was not good enough at all and now 4th is dead now, typical everton getting our hopes up and letting us down. GUTLESS PERFORMANCE, NO SPIRIT.

He's young, and not just a few goals recently, got good potential and has done well in the lower leagues as he's developed, sorry but lukaku is utter [Poor language removed]

The number of games has caught up with him big time, having to play the full 90 game in game out up front on his own and his legs seem to have just gone frankly mate, he has lost that electric burst of pace and power that he had first third of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back