Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That bench is a shocker and underlines how much we need to spend on the squad in the summer.

Bit harsh. We've only got Kone, Gibson, Oviedo, Jagielka, Traore, Distin and Mirallas missing. Thats only 7 senior international players - no excuse at all to have a poorish bench.

with Mirallas, Distin, Pienaar, Jagielka, Traore, Oviedo, Kone and Gibson not out. The bench would look a lot nicer

BT Sport up to their usual RS bumsucking- actually seriously discussing whether or not Ross Barkley should sign for Liverpool. Dickheads.

I love Roberto, I've hoped and prayed for years that Hibbert and Osman don't make the starting eleven after dithering Dave picked them every week. He is a very shrewd manager, knows his best team and brings on the subs if he needs them. I defiantly think he is the best manager we have had since I started to support the super blues. ( Harry Catterick era)

I look at it from the opposite point of view.
The lack of experience on the bench gives someone the chance to step up. When Baines got injured we all paniced about Oviedo. Stones has come in too and shown lots of promise. Browning, Garbutt or even Ledson, could come on and make themselves an integral part of the squad for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back