Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak bench today, hopefully we'll have a decent lead and be able to give one of the young lads a run out.

ooooh ledson. surprised hes even in the reckoning for the match day let alone on the bench. Injuries aside its good that hes progressing to this point, hopefully he can fulfil his potential. Oh and now that I've been positive, INJURIES FFS

BT Sport up to their usual RS bumsucking- actually seriously discussing whether or not Ross Barkley should sign for Liverpool. Dickheads.

Not tuning in till a minute before kick off, almost approaching RAWK level the bitterness aimed at Everton. This is a channel that actually pays real money to David James for an opinion. The whole staff and presenters might as well sit there in full Crown Paints era kits chatting how boss LFC are whilst comparing pin badges.

This is the channel responsible for a documentary about YNWA. :(

It's no surprise that both of our 'injury crisis' ' this season have come after a glut of games. After the Christmas period and now after 3 games in 8 days.

A lesson we have to learn if we're to be competitive in Europe and the Premier League next season.

Would of loved it if after David James's pointless question, with a hint of a sly dig, was answered with

'Good afternoon David, sniff it ya quilt'

'16th my arse'
maybe he meant 16th from bottom like. Has to have meant that really, otherwise why does he still have a job. Right daft prediction it was too

I love Roberto, I've hoped and prayed for years that Hibbert and Osman don't make the starting eleven after dithering Dave picked them every week. He is a very shrewd manager, knows his best team and brings on the subs if he needs them. I defiantly think he is the best manager we have had since I started to support the super blues. ( Harry Catterick era)
A bit early to put him above Kendall yet but he has made a much better start and seems as sharp as a tack. I think he has inherited a better squad though and shown a brilliant first touch with McCarthy, Barry and barca kid signings.... Alan Biley!!!

Weak bench today, hopefully we'll have a decent lead and be able to give one of the young lads a run out.

Weak bench = a phenominal opportunity for the young special talents at this club to show a real maturity and arrogance for what will be a bright future for this football club.

That is how Roberto will see it :)

On paper, our team should do these. Keep Lallana quiet and we should be OK, Lambert isn't going to worry even Alcaraz for pace, and we'll see just how effective (or not) Jack Cork is at protecting that back 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back