Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely didn't realise it'd be this bad without both Distin and Jagielka... thought we'd be able to soldier on and at least keep it tight.

no doubt blind pew and Mr Magoo sports writers will mystifyingly give Delofeu man of the match again i don't care if this lad is some cultured Spanish player he is f@cking dreadful as for the defense good god and baby Jesus we might aswel get some of them wheelchair people out of the disabled section they would do a better job
if we get anything out of this game it will be a biblical miracle

Del boy has run at there right back at least 14 times and lost it went over on to the left and beat a so called great left back in Shaw, sent in a great cross and then swapped back to the right wing???? He then proceeded to lose the ball yet again ?????

Southampton are playing well but we have handed the win to them. Most of our players are having an off day, Barkley is disappointing me the most, just doesn't want to know, he strolling around. Del offering nothing. Our strikers are having their bad day. Even Baines and Barry are struggling. Don't know how Martinez is going to change this, maybe bring two off and out Osman and McGeady on. Maybe take del and barkley off or Naismith depending on his injury, he looking injured.
The first of should be Barkley . The most overrated player in England together with Rodwell

Its too late now, a PL team simply can't go from having a half of football without creating a chance and looking susceptible to falling further behind, to scoring 3 goals in the second half without conceding. Season over, in the main its been a good one but when it really counts we really really Everton really really let us down, this will be the 5th time this season out of 6 we have lost/drawn a game when we could have gone 4th or cemented it a bit with a win. Sunderland, West Brom, Liverpool, Palace and today.

#EVERTONTHAT Bottlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back