Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the lack of effort off the ball I cant figure out. It was a mirror of the first half against Crystal Palace. Is it nerves or lack of concentration or waiting for someone else to do the work? They have ruined my 40th birthday next weekend v city. I had a limo an everything up to goodison. Cancal that now or i'll look a right [Poor language removed]. Why oh why?????

im certain martinez will change it but its too late, the one time del boy was on the left was the one time we created a chance, to much is dependant on coleman

Except the pinpoint cross right into Lukaku's face in front of the goal, which he swung in from the right.

There is way too much knee-jerking going on, Shaw and Clyne having very good games. We're getting forward well, it's just not clicking. Deulofeu hasn't been anywhere near as poor as people on here are saying, nor has Barkley. Not great either but it's not as if it's their fault we're down.

Makes you wonder what Barkley needs to get into his head to start bring better consistently.
a bit of experience, he's still a kid and this is his 1st full season really. He's been built up as if he's the 2nd coming of Christ this season but he's still learning the game and he'll have his off days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back