Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we fighting for 4th or are we mid-table seeing the season out. There are no leaders out there today and certainly no fight. Looks like we are just strolling about. Barkley is out of sorts and his world cup chances look slim to none. Del is 2nd best and can't beat his defender. Just an all round calamity really. This Soton team don't look all that and look there for the taking yet we are doing the giving. Need early goal 2nd half and fire in there bellies. More power and pace needed and not strolling.

They do look all that. We're making them look like 70's Brazil

Alcaraz unlucky...feel for him, but he had to go for the ball. Coleman was right, Stones should have headed clear, or even Alcaraz...there was more danger letting the ball run to Coleman.Delofeu does not have the beating of there right back, yet did well when he briefly came over against Shaw. Barkley I'm afraid has been atrocious, and I have to say 'again' because apart from one or two moments like the solo goal, he has hardly been worth his place....and is only getting into the team by the skin of his teeth on the wide left. I'm beginning to think it might be better for the team, and the club,to cash in if a really big offer comes in the summer...he also looks as if he struggles to keep weight off.McGeady is not a quitter, so room should be made for him...personally I'd sub Barkley unless he's switch to the middle, but even doubtful about that. I think Roberto may go three at the back, with Barry into the back three, alcaraz off and Osman on. One sub left after that, and anyone left on the bench with an attacking thought in their head should be on then, unless we're leading(!).

McGeedy for Del.
Ossie on for Barkley.

Nais moved behind Lukaku.

Winners.

Can't take Gerard off, for better or worse we need as many goal scorers on the pitch as possible. Same with Barkley, we just have to pray that the vets/manager give him a talking to

Naismith looks pretty hurt.

im certain martinez will change it but its too late, the one time del boy was on the left was the one time we created a chance, to much is dependant on coleman

martinez doesn't seem to have a clue what to do with barkley for the past 10 or so games.

i feel he's not utilising him anywhere near as well as he should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back