Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish McGeady had started instead of Del, but we're not going to get 4th now and it was always unlikely after the CP defeat.

Fair play to Southampton, they've been very well-drilled. Haven't deserved the win, but them's the breaks sometimes.

Remind me again, which team here is the one chasing champions league football and which one is the one supposedly on their holidays? Absolutely dire showing from our lads and I know this is hindsight but McGeady should be starting over Deulofeu, hell I reckon he should be starting over Mirallas as well

I'm not sure i want Europa league football next season, i think we will go backwards in the Premier League and probably get knocked out before we get to the serious rounds.
We haven't got the squad to give everything a good go beyond Christmas and lets face it we are not going to add big numbers to the squad who can cope in the summer.

Woeful? It is amazing when comments come up like this when we are having a bad game.
So he's been good has he? He's been absolutely average all campaign; Coleman has been carrying us from defence. Apart from his penalties and two great free kicks against West Ham Baines has been average at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back