Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
God knows what game you've been watching.

Probably the one were we are 2-0 down and had our first shot on goal after 37 mins and have barely worked boruc all game. The same game were our midfield have been totally dominated and 2 of europes most promising talents have been dragged off because they were unable to make an impact and were marked out the gane

errrrrr that game

I'm not sure i want Europa league football next season, i think we will go backwards in the Premier League and probably get knocked out before we get to the serious rounds.
We haven't got the squad to give everything a good go beyond Christmas and lets face it we are not going to add big numbers to the squad who can cope in the summer.

Could say the same thing about the Champions League.

Really hope Martinez lays into the players in his post-match interview. They need to know that they've been pathetic.

They havent even created anything this game, but neither have we. They're winning the game because of two own goals. Boss that.

He's right, though.

What that Baines has been 'woeful' all season. Not saying he has been great all season but woeful is way way way way way over the top.

He has had an average season relative to what he has played like in previous seasons. Still better than than the majority of full backs in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back