Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two teams with 2 League cups and 1 FA cup between them in 40 years arguing over which club is 'bigger' is frankly embarrassing.

I've not once said that Spurs are bigger than Everton but for some reason this thread keeps getting bumped and hijacked with people continually repeating that Everton are bigger than Spurs so because of that I can understand why people would think there is arguments for that reason. There isn't.

Why have we got a thread on spurs that keeps popping up again? To be fair Arsenal my 2nd most hated club outside of the obvious, Kopites of London them lot

Oh, I’m so surprised.

Pathetic club.

Ho hum, businesses gonna business. I don't think Levy cares in the slightest what we think of him or Spurs. He's all about the bottom line. Will Spurs fans say anything? Maybe some, but they'll be back watching and supporting once it's blown over. Who even remembers their furloughing attempts apart now?

Football away from the pitch stinks this week.

Oh, I’m so surprised.

Pathetic club.

And if this proposal were to go through all clubs with recently finished or planned stadium renovations will also get a rebate and as Everton are planning on building a new stadium they will also get a rebate. Another pathetic club.

P.S.
Good news. Spurs have just got permission to up the stadium capacity by another 547 seats to a capacity of 62,850.
Over time I’m sure Everton will end up putting in about 1,500 extra seats and get the stadium capacity up to over 54,000.

And if this proposal were to go through all clubs with recently finished or planned stadium renovations will also get a rebate and as Everton are planning on building a new stadium they will also get a rebate. Another pathetic club.

P.S.
Good news. Spurs have just got permission to up the stadium capacity by another 547 seats to a capacity of 62,850.
Over time I’m sure Everton will end up putting in about 1,500 extra seats and get the stadium capacity up to over 54,000.
Pat pat pat. Go furlough yourself pal.

I presume that you wrote this response after the shame hit you that your club is trying to leach public finances again?

Pat pat pat. Go furlough yourself pal.

I presume that you wrote this response after the shame hit you that your club is trying to leach public finances again?

You and @GwladysBlue are again making complete fools of yourselves on here.

If this project were to go through, this for some reason somehow managed for him to call Spurs a "Pathetic Club" as they would get a rebate of £125 million but because you both don't realise how idiotic you are by digging out Spurs with this line of attack, let me make it clear to you both in a very easy clear way for you to understand.
IF THIS PROJECT WERE TO GO THROUGH, the mighty Ev would get a rebate of £250 million, double what Spurs would get lol.

You and @GwladysBlue are again making complete fools of yourselves on here.

If this project were to go through, this for some reason somehow managed for him to call Spurs a "Pathetic Club" as they would get a rebate of £125 million but because you both don't realise how idiotic you are by digging out Spurs with this line of attack, let me make it clear to you both in a very easy clear way for you to understand.
IF THIS PROJECT WERE TO GO THROUGH, the mighty Ev would get a rebate of £250 million, double what Spurs would get lol.
We know Spurs will be pushing for this new proposal, desperately trying to prove they’re a somebody.

In all likelihood, Everton will reject the proposal as we have owners who actually want to make something of the club.

Go furlough more staff and cry poverty to the government. As I say, Spurs are a pathetic club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back