Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could well be, and I am sure you are familier with the narrative re the long game in play there. Might be a load of rubbish, but when a few of us mused about it 4 years ago, every single thing we thought might happen, have.

But yeah, ultimately, its the virus that will dictate for now; hopefully not for ever though.
Exactly
Our debt will never be an issue
Bigger money to be made

Don't think its spurs or their fans in general just one head patter

It's true that we didn't have this before the individual you're referring to started posting regularly, but I'd feel more confident it was "just one" if the other wasn't clearly such a huge fan of the other's posts. I'm not seeing a huge difference currently.

It's true that we didn't have this before the individual you're referring to started posting regularly, but I'd feel more confident it was "just one" if the other wasn't clearly such a huge fan of the other's posts. I'm not seeing a huge difference currently.

So I'm a HUGE fan of HH's posts? Ridiculous exaggeration.

I doubt if I have given 'likes' to more than 5-10% of his posts and most of those have been 'pro-Spurs' rather than 'anti-Everton'.

I'm not anti Everton but when people post lies and slurs I prove the lies for what they are and I then throw the slurs back through the already broken glass of the house they live in. They last two pages alone prove this but don't like the truth.

So I'm a HUGE fan of HH's posts? Ridiculous exaggeration.

I doubt if I have given 'likes' to more than 5-10% of his posts and most of those have been 'pro-Spurs' rather than 'anti-Everton'.

I was going off the fact you've liked every post he's written in here going back pages. All I see is him doing the ironically completely counterproductive activity of writing post after post defending an opposition club on an opposition football forum on almost every single word of criticism that comes against it, while adding attempts to belittle said club with the kind of things I've only ever seen Liverpool fans say. I don't really see what it achieves. It seems you like it - fair enough.

I was going off the fact you've liked every post he's written in here going back pages. All I see is him doing the ironically completely counterproductive activity of writing post after post defending an opposition club on an opposition football forum on almost every single word of criticism that comes against it, while adding attempts to belittle said club with the kind of things I've only ever seen Liverpool fans say. I don't really see what it achieves. It seems you like it - fair enough.

Not at all true and another lie as I've slagged off Spurs many many times on here, like on how I think how crap Harry Winks is, my dislike of both Levy and Morinho and the little runt Levy's attempt to furlough staff etc.
As the last two pages prove, a fair few on here find it impossible to do the same, and find it impossible to take off their blue tinted glasses.

Also the paranoia of some is incredible cos there is still some who don't think I support Spurs and think I'm a R.S. in disguise :Blink:.

Have I? Fair enough.

You and @GwladysBlue are again making complete fools of yourselves on here.

If this project were to go through, this for some reason somehow managed for him to call Spurs a "Pathetic Club" as they would get a rebate of £125 million but because you both don't realise how idiotic you are by digging out Spurs with this line of attack, let me make it clear to you both in a very easy clear way for you to understand.
IF THIS PROJECT WERE TO GO THROUGH, the mighty Ev would get a rebate of £250 million, double what Spurs would get lol.

Is it possible that it's wrong for either team to be getting money towards their new ground from the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back