Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs will do well this season and could contend for the title. Then Jose’s ego will take over and he will think he’s bigger than the club. They will then go down hill and he will be sacked.
Happens at every club he’s been at.

Spurs will do well this season and could contend for the title. Then Jose’s ego will take over and he will think he’s bigger than the club. They will then go down hill and he will be sacked.
Happens at every club he’s been at.

Don't really care if he wins us a trophy or two first.

Spurs are easily capable of winning the league, especially if they go out of the Europa League in the early knockout stages.

Their strength in depth is incredible: Lo Celso, Moura and Vinicius not starting today, Aurier and Davies more than capable as backup full backs, Gedson, Lamela and Bergwijn not even in squad today and all three would be starting for us if we had them.

Gazzaniga is a very solid backup keeper, and Davison Sanchez, Joe Roden and Harry Winks all not even in the squad today.

Unbelievable squad, I don't see how they can finish outside of top three with that, and they'll almost certainly go very close. They have to.

Spurs are easily capable of winning the league, especially if they go out of the Europa League in the early knockout stages.

Their strength in depth is incredible: Lo Celso, Moura and Vinicius not starting today, Aurier and Davies more than capable as backup full backs, Gedson, Lamela and Bergwijn not even in squad today and all three would be starting for us if we had them.

Gazzaniga is a very solid backup keeper, and Davison Sanchez, Joe Roden and Harry Winks all not even in the squad today.

Unbelievable squad, I don't see how they can finish outside of top three with that, and they'll almost certainly go very close. They have to.

I'm trying to be pragmatic about this season. Obviously I would love to be in with a shout of the league but I would take a cup (Europa preferably).

101 goals in 151 away games for Kane.

I would love to be able to find out who the GOT poster was that assured me 'he won't get 10 goals next season' after his break through year.

I did offer him a friendly wager for charity on it but for some reason he declined.
Some serious scoring stats that isn't it.

I'm sure thays lead to many an away win which is what's needed to get in those top 4 positions

Don't remind us of that one Harry. Please. Traumatised my childhood.

After all these years I still remember the feeling very well and that was only in the semi final.
It was maybe the season before, we had won the first leg 1-0 but lost the 2nd leg 3-1 away against Newcastle, still remember sitting on the kitchen floor listening to the radio and being totally gutted.
The only positive. It prepared me well for the future LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back