Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you still against Mourinho? Personally I don't think you guys can win the league but the manager certainly knows how to.

He is winning me over. Im sure that is a big weight off his shoulders lol
He is a winner so we have a chance at the league (unlikely for sure). Given we threw away 4 points vs WHU & NUFC & we are still second, things look promising. Won't hold my breath though.

Decent side with Kane, Son and Bale you can do a lot. Son is like bale in many attributes so it’s like trouble there.

We are weak at CH but apart from that we have a good squad. Should make top 4 which was the pre-season aim. Title probably a bridge too far but we might give it a decent shot.

He is winning me over. Im sure that is a big weight off his shoulders lol
He is a winner so we have a chance at the league (unlikely for sure). Given we threw away 4 points vs WHU & NUFC & we are still second, things look promising. Won't hold my breath though.

The big question is going to be whether you can win those big games. Chelsea, United, Liverpool, City etc. That will be the litmus test. Re CB I'm amazed he's not playing Sanchez. He clearly feels Dier can be a John Terry light type figure.

We are weak at CH but apart from that we have a good squad. Should make top 4 which was the pre-season aim. Title probably a bridge too far but we might give it a decent shot.
Not sure about your midfield. Defence is decent and forward line is good. That said the rs have done alright with a functional midfield so you might be ok.

Not sure about your midfield. Defence is decent and forward line is good. That said the rs have done alright with a functional midfield so you might be ok.

Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Sissoko, Winks & Lamela. Not terrible.

Edit. I even forgot Dele (fickle fan!).

The big question is going to be whether you can win those big games. Chelsea, United, Liverpool, City etc. That will be the litmus test. Re CB I'm amazed he's not playing Sanchez. He clearly feels Dier can be a John Terry light type figure.

Dunno if you remember him but Sancez reminds me of Chris Fairclough, meaning that he is prone to silly mistakes and a bit of a liability.

On paper, out of all the teams in the P/L, Spurs have had by far the easiest fixtures and have lost last seconds wins against lower teams at home.
I don't think Spurs really have a chance of the league but hope for a top 4 position and think we have a fair chance of winning the Europa League.

Dunno if you remember him but Sancez reminds me of Chris Fairclough, meaning that he is prone to silly mistakes and a bit of a liability.

On paper, out of all the teams in the P/L, Spurs have had by far the easiest fixtures and have lost last seconds wins against lower teams at home.
I don't think Spurs really have a chance of the league but hope for a top 4 position and think we have a fair chance of winning the Europa League.
Unfortunately it is hard for me to see anyone but the RS winning the league. Even including the Villa game they've been the best side and if you accept that as a massive fluke, which it was, it isn't even close. The only hope is that they continue to drop defenders and become incredibly vulnerable at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back