Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your thoughts at this very unusual and difficult time of mid table and you will have to give me advice about how to cope if we start struggling towards the relegation places.
Thanks again, you are such a nice caring person.
Simple. I think you need to get Fat Sam in*.

* Please for the benefit of all the footballing world if not just for yourself ignore this advice. I would not wish that gravy guzzling gargoyle on anyone.

Simple. I think you need to get Fat Sam in*.

* Please for the benefit of all the footballing world if not just for yourself ignore this advice. I would not wish that gravy guzzling gargoyle on anyone.

As the greedy slippery full of puss self serving slob took you from struggling around the relegation area all the way up to a lofty 8th place, that ain't a bad shout.

You mean like the team who have only once in their history made it to the Champions League qualifying stage, who cos they completely bottled it, they then had to drop straight down to the Europa League, who then bottled it by getting smashed by some no marks and so managed to go straight out of two European competitions before they had hardly started lol.
Look fella, we accept fans of all teams here, but play the game and don’t wind people up.

I also don't like the term "Bottling it" because it's just a way of people putting down others so I only ever use it when giving some back.

All teams throw away leads and was it in the Newcastle at home Everton did it recently?
As I said, I think "Bottling it" is not warranted to any team.

Weve bottled it plenty mate. Not sure Villareal was really an example of that. Scored a perfectly good goal to go ahead against away at a side that was a missed penalty away from getting to the final.

Weve bottled it plenty mate. Not sure Villareal was really an example of that. Scored a perfectly good goal to go ahead against away at a side that was a missed penalty away from getting to the final.

Hello again Catch.
I agree that for many reasons you were very unlucky that game and all my replies (like the one above,) should always be read in context of what's been written beforehand.
As you know, I have no ill feelings towards Everton or you supporters and both of our clubs have a lot in common :cheers:

Thank you for your thoughts at this very unusual and difficult time of mid table and you will have to give me advice about how to cope if we start struggling towards the relegation places.
Thanks again, you are such a nice caring person.

A very angry return to the forum tonight. Not like you at all.

What a game yesterday. Great for the neutral, no?

Hello again Catch.
I agree that for many reasons you were very unlucky that game and all my replies (like the one above,) should always be read in context of what's been written beforehand.
As you know, I have no ill feelings towards Everton or you supporters and both of our clubs have a lot in common :cheers:

No worries mate.

Weve bottled plenty in my time! I remember us throwing a 2 goal lead away at WHL in what seemed like consecutive seasons in the 90s

No worries mate.

Weve bottled plenty in my time! I remember us throwing a 2 goal lead away at WHL in what seemed like consecutive seasons in the 90s

But in my time of going Spurs you have won the three biggest games I attended between the two teams.

1) Probably Jan in the days when the F.A. cup meant something and we had won it two years on the trot, a 3rd or 4th round game, we lost 2-0 (I saw how good the atmosphere at Goodison could be.)

2) The big league game 1985, 1-2 at our place, the Southall save from Falco's header.

3) The F.A. Cup semi final at Elland Rd which I have nothing to say about lol but yes, since then we've had the upper hand.

Catch you again soon ;)

Son has scored 7 goals from 12 shots. That hot streak will end. Also I think teams are going to come to grips with Kane coming short and playing in behind to the wingers. At the same time I doubt a Mourinho team defends this poorly all season.

If that front three keeps firing or in Bale's case starts firing they'll be a real problem. They should be disappointed to not get CL. But I personally don't trust Jose if it goes sideways a bit.

Having followed the Roscoe/Bethany Jo imbroglio, I am not unfamiliar with the pernicious impacts philandering can have on a footie player. Mrs Erickson comes out of this badly and if everything they say is true, and none of us have any reason to think otherwise, I believe she should do the right thing and set up a residence with four or five Spurs players as ‘flatmates’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back