Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't try to be nice just be honest. But if you ask a question whilst maintaining an unmovable opinion, then it defeats they very principle of asking the question in the first place.

Ergo you come across as an utter bellend.

I asked you the question because I really thought that it would be just one or two special people who thought it would be the Everton front two and yes, on this, there is no chance I can be persuaded otherwise and I was also being honest when wrote that "I replied as nicely as I possibly could without laughing."

One away win and the overaction on here is just amazing.

I asked you the question because I really thought that it would be just one or two special people who thought it would be the Everton front two and yes, on this, there is no chance I can be persuaded otherwise and I was also being honest when wrote that "I replied as nicely as I possibly could without laughing."

No overaction are fans are just happy we got an away win at a so called big 6 side. The way we played also was great to see after what we seen from Everton at the end of the season.

You have come across as a bad blert in what I have been reading the last few days. Am sure you mentioned your 6 2 win at least 5 times yesterday. I am also sure people are just trying to wined you up now because that one away win has really seemed to get to you.

We are passionate fans, who have had to endure years of mis-management and crappy football. We now finally look like a balanced side with a distinct cutting edge. If you don't agree with what you see on here, then jog on lad. No-one's keeping you here.

Peace mate.

Apologies for our 'overreaction' but it was just nice to see 3 midfielders actually doing their job.

Good luck for the rest of the season, (except 17 April 2021)

No overaction are fans are just happy we got an away win at a so called big 6 side. The way we played also was great to see after what we seen from Everton at the end of the season.

You have come across as a bad blert in what I have been reading the last few days. Am sure you mentioned your 6 2 win at least 5 times yesterday. I am also sure people are just trying to wined you up now because that one away win has really seemed to get to you.

After your first paragraph, I was gonna write "Good post" but then read the rest and I had many false things and insults thrown against me by many posters, so I replied the nicest ways possible back without replying back with insults.

The reason for the 6-2 comments was because even though I had said that I've never ever commented after a Spurs Everton games (and most of those were Spurs wins with no defeats,) a certain clown wrote that I should have congratulated Everton on the win lol and even though I did congratulate someone straight after the game (Death,) to be told i was sad not to have done so on the match day thread is pathetic so I asked him where was the "Congratulations" I got after any of our wins, including after the 6-2?
NONE recieved and none expected.

After your first paragraph, I was gonna write "Good post" but then read the rest and I had many false things and insults thrown against me by many posters, so I replied the nicest ways possible back without replying back with insults.

The reason for the 6-2 comments was once because a certain clown wrote that I should have congratulated Everton on the win lol and even though I did congratulate someone straight after the game (Death,) to be told i was sad not to have done so on the match day thread is pathetic so I asked him where was the "Congratulations" I got after any of our wins, including after the 6-2?
NONE recieved and none expected.
Yeah fair enough I agree you don’t have to congratulate a rival team winning. I wouldn’t come on here to congratulate you if spurs had won. I would be to annoyed that Everton lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back