Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane is not world class. On the form of a couple of years ago he looked like he had a chance of making that step up. He didn't. Currently he is a top 6 striker.

Son is a top 6 player. He's not going to create any magic but put him in with better players and he'll match their performances.

Kane is not world class. On the form of a couple of years ago he looked like he had a chance of making that step up. He didn't. Currently he is a top 6 striker.

Son is a top 6 player. He's not going to create any magic but put him in with better players and he'll match their performances.

They'll look a lot better with Bale, it means Jose can play his deep defensive style and they'll look to counter with the front 3/4 at pace if the opportunity arises when the other team lose the ball high up the pitch.

Hopefully we can counter that by playing deep ourselves and commit less people forward and try to ensure the ball isn't needlessly wasted.

They need to do a documentary just on Daniel Levy, he's like the David Brent of football.

"we can't let you leave Eriksen unless we get a 20m offer"

Eriksen "Well that has nothing to do with me as I don't deal with the figures"

"yes but as long as you know that's what someone has to pay otherwise I can't let you leave"

Erikssn "it's nothing to do with me that's up to both clubs to discuss"

"yes I know Christian but 20m isn't much compared to what your worth so I can't sell you unless someone bids that for you"

Awkward silence

Mourinho gives Levy a glance as if to say "pipe down knobhead"

The fella is an absolute tool. Talking to Eriksen like it's up to him to sort the amount out they get. Eriksen just looks really uncomfortable.

@Yid4life does Levy get bad press from the Spurs fans or is he well liked?

Can't wait for episode 5 where Deli Ali discusses if everyone uses shampoo and conditioner or does everyone just go for a 2in1 product

The people who love Kane compare him to Lewandowski. A player he is levels below. So I'm not sure I get the world class thing.

We'll I don't rate Kane as good as Lewanski but that doesn't mean that Kane isn't a top striker.
It think it would be very hard to name enough other strikers to push Kane out of the Top 10 in the world.

Look at his consistent goal scoring record in England and how can you say he’s not world class? Jose’s outdated tactics give Kane fewer chances And he’s the one whose no longer world class not the 27 year striker who scores for fun

We'll I don't rate Kane as good as Lewanski but that doesn't mean that Kane isn't a top striker.
It think it would be very hard to name enough other strikers to push Kane out of the Top 10 in the world.
Both are world class proven goal scorers, I actually think people will only believe it if Kane joins a bigger club though

They need to do a documentary just on Daniel Levy, he's like the David Brent of football.

"we can't let you leave Eriksen unless we get a 20m offer"

Eriksen "Well that has nothing to do with me as I don't deal with the figures"

"yes but as long as you know that's what someone has to pay otherwise I can't let you leave"

Erikssn "it's nothing to do with me that's up to both clubs to discuss"

"yes I know Christian but 20m isn't much compared to what your worth so I can't sell you unless someone bids that for you"

Awkward silence

Mourinho gives Levy a glance as if to say "pipe down knobhead"

The fella is an absolute tool. Talking to Eriksen like it's up to him to sort the amount out they get. Eriksen just looks really uncomfortable.

@Yid4life does Levy get bad press from the Spurs fans or is he well liked?

Can't wait for episode 5 where Deli Ali discusses if everyone uses shampoo and conditioner or does everyone just go for a 2in1 product

Levy has about the same approval rating as me on here lol

Both are world class proven goal scorers, I actually think people will only believe it if Kane joins a bigger club though

It's very true. If one of the best rated like Sergio Aquero or LewenskI had to rely on the Spurs midfield for service both of their numbers would drop.
Put Kane up top in the City or Munich team and his numbers would rise.
Yet another reason why I think Kane should leave and him winning trophies being the main reason.

this season gets a whole lot harder if they get bale. Think we desperately need another top attacker, preferable right wing just so we're not made to rue a host of missed chances like last night again. If we have to rely on backup players i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back