Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Everton In Our City - There may be trouble ahead?.

That looks a right mess for the lawyers to sort out.

Further to that, there's also a document winging it's way around that has it that Knowsley Council will claw back this land giveaway by taking one third of stadium income.

So let's do the math:

stadium income to capacity of 50,000 minus KBC cut = £75.48p per matchday.

An absolute tragedy waiting to happen.

Well done Bill, I hope you're happy with your money.

Per Toffeeweb the Lib Dems at Knowsley have referred the land sale to Brussels to see if any laws have been infringed.

Bye bye DK for the forseeable future.

before the 27th mate

By god this has rumbled on, im so sick of this now, I just want to know either way.

If we are going to Kirkby then fine, I will just have to deal with that.

If not, then we have to look at alternatives (Clarence Dock, Scotland Road, etc) But we are back to square one, probably looking at two more years of negotiations, public enquires and all that other rubbish.

Personally I think the club should have continued to look at alternatives while we were waiting for the kirkby decision, we shouldnt have tied ourselves into an exclusive deal until we knew it would go ahead

i just wish it was a better stadium that was involved in all of this, i think a lot of the anti's would be happier.
i dont know which way i want it to go these days as i see views that swing me either way, at the moment i want it to get turned down and better plans produced.
if it is rejected then the joint stadium proposals will be brought to the fore again, i say we should hijack stanley park for ourselves, the shoite aren't showing any sign of starting so we should ask for s.p. for us, or divert the main road to give us more room at our end of the park.

i just wish it was a better stadium that was involved in all of this, i think a lot of the anti's would be happier.
i dont know which way i want it to go these days as i see views that swing me either way, at the moment i want it to get turned down and better plans produced.
if it is rejected then the joint stadium proposals will be brought to the fore again, i say we should hijack stanley park for ourselves, the shoite aren't showing any sign of starting so we should ask for s.p. for us, or divert the main road to give us more room at our end of the park.

True this.

If money was no object, then my choices would be Stanley park, redevelop Goodison or Clarence Dock.

However, money is an object.:@

I think he should continue to live his life how he wants, but I will say if he cant be honest to other people, how can he be honest to himself. Its up to him tho really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back