Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build it and they will come!

You think kirkdale has that many trains by chance or is it because there is a demand for it!:lol:

It has that many trains because it serves two different services from Liverpool

One to Kirkby, and one to Ormskirk

Or were you suggesting they put that many trains of for Goodison?

It has that many trains because it serves two different services from Liverpool

One to Kirkby, and one to Ormskirk

Or were you suggesting they put that many trains of for Goodison?

No i am suggesting some of the trains are put on to cope with GP. Not many going to kirkby as there isnt a need for it

We haven't played in Kirkby for the last 116 years, and Kirkdale is served by double the number of trains that Kirkby can be from Liverpool

No we haven't, you are correct there, however, we have played in a stadium that is 15 minute walk from the nearest train station, with exactly the same problem when waiting for trains to the city centre as the problem you claim will exist in Kirkby..

I know merseyrail is wank, but surely they could stick a couple more trains on of a matchday could they not?

Also, I'm not too up to date with the proposals, but was a tram link not mentioned between the city centre and the town?

Hardly crime of the century, i am sure you report every car breaking the speed limit dont you!:lol::lol:

I don't have a speed camera with me, so I don't have any proof

I also have little interest in the speeding laws

You seem to think you have proof, and you have a great interest (or so your fervent internet postings would hint) in the Public Inquiry

I'm not sure why you aren't on the phone to the Secretary of State's office right now with this revelation - this could get KEIOC thrown out of the Inquiry and actually see the Inquiry halted and Everton given the go-ahead to build the stadium

No we haven't, you are correct there, however, we have played in a stadium that is 15 minute walk from the nearest train station, with exactly the same problem when waiting for trains to the city centre as the problem you claim will exist in Kirkby..

I know merseyrail is wank, but surely they could stick a couple more trains on of a matchday could they not?

Also, I'm not too up to date with the proposals, but was a tram link not mentioned between the city centre and the town?

Yeah, just another £360M to find for that. Should be easy. :lol:

I don't have a speed camera with me, so I don't have any proof

I also have little interest in the speeding laws

You seem to think you have proof, and you have a great interest (or so your fervent internet postings would hint) in the Public Inquiry

I'm not sure why you aren't on the phone to the Secretary of State's office right now with this revelation - this could get KEIOC thrown out of the Inquiry and actually see the Inquiry halted and Everton given the go-ahead to build the stadium

So you dont know if people are breaking the speed limit? Not hard to work out, even for you
No need to, i told you this before. Will just have the pleasure of laughing at you

No i am suggesting some of the trains are put on to cope with GP. Not many going to kirkby as there isnt a need for it

If you look at the timetables, no extra trains are put on for matchdays

There is a need for trains to and from Kirkby, as for many Kirkby residents it's their only means of transport to and from Liverpool - which is their nearest place to shop in any decent shops

On Saturdays (when neither Everton or Liverpool are playing) the trains to and from Kirkby are often full during the day

And kingjoleon, according to Merseytravel, the maximum number of trains that can run in and out of Kirkby in an hour is five. This is due to Kirkby being accessed by a single line from the other side of the M57 - some two miles of single line track which, as you appraoch Kirkby is closely bordered by hundreds of houses, too closely, apparently, to safely add an extra line.

So you dont know if people are breaking the speed limit? Not hard to work out, even for you
No need to, i told you this before. Will just have the pleasure of laughing at you

Laughing at me because you told me it was a fake, and I believed you and said you should report it to the Inquiry, but you didn't?

Not entirely sure I follow your logic Mr Currie

Is that remotely in english? :lol:

You don't understand a chain of events?

Ok, here it is in chronological order

You say it's a fake document

I believe you

I say you should report it to the Inquiry

You say no

You then say you'll be laughing at me when it's proven to be fake

Although I've already said I believe you that it's a fake

But you'll still be laughing at me

Is that correct?

You don't understand a chain of events?

Ok, here it is in chronological order

You say it's a fake document

I believe you

I say you should report it to the Inquiry

You say no

You then say you'll be laughing at me when it's proven to be fake

Although I've already said I believe you that it's a fake

But you'll still be laughing at me

Is that correct?

Aah, you have heard of a comma havent you? No wonder you failed at being a journalist
I will laugh at you when it all blows up in your face and not as you suggest above. I did say this before, are you having trouble remembering the original response.....i know it was 10 mins ago

Aah, you have heard of a comma havent you? No wonder you failed at being a journalist
I will laugh at you when it all blows up in your face and not as you suggest above. I did say this before, are you having trouble remembering the original response.....i know it was 10 mins ago

a comma? you mean like the two I used to break up the sentences in the post you couldn't understand?

you say this is a fake document

that's fair enough

you clearly have proof as you're so determined that it's fake, so I'll accept your statement as fact

I just think it's sad that you're not going to use your proof in order to stop Everton going through the expense of the rest of this Public Inquiry

Another four or five weeks could add tens of thousands to the legal costs but you could probably stop the whole thing tomorrow with your evidence.

Do the right thing Simon. Save Everton the time and money so they can get on with building Kirkby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back