Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stephen Patrick Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intrestingly he scored more and provided more assists then Pienaar last season, ill conceade in terms of style Pienaar is easier on the eye - but its all about the ball in the back of the net at the end of the day.

With the above in mind his last game before injury in the PL was in Feb.

I don't know who told you that but it's wrong.

Pienaar is a far better player, it's as simple as that really.

I love him and I think we need a crazy man who scares the crap out of people. I also think he's a better technical footballer than people give him credit for. His crosses are consistently good.

That being said he'll cost 3-5M, money that we could use to hopefully be enough to keep Pinnear here and not be tempted whatever obscene salary $purs will offer.

I love him and I think we need a crazy man who scares the crap out of people. I also think he's a better technical footballer than people give him credit for. His crosses are consistently good.

That being said he'll cost 3-5M, money that we could use to hopefully be enough to keep Pinnear here and not be tempted whatever obscene salary $purs will offer.
Disagree, it's not connected - we probably already offered Pienaar max of what we can offer.
Not a biggest fan of Hunt, but I think he would suit us much better than Petrov for example - but he's not for free.

He's a just a horrible little bellend that I'd rather we didn't sign.

This all over. As much as I dislike the time wasting weapon, Cech didn't deserve what Hunt did to him. Analyse it all you want, I think it was deliberate.

Stephen Hunt is rhyming slang.

Wolves seal Hunt deal
Winger delighted to make Molineux move

Wolves have completed the signing of long-term transfer target Stephen Hunt from Hull City.

The Republic of Ireland international has signed a three-year deal at Molineux after Wolves agreed an undisclosed fee with Hull for the winger.

The moves ends a long pursuit by Wolves for the former Reading man after seeing several bids rejected for the player in the January transfer window.

"It's been a long time coming in terms of all the speculation," Hunt told the club's official website.

"It was out of my control what happened in January.

"Now it's done and I'm just looking forward to getting going and working with the manager and the players.

"I'm looking forward to that and being part of a good season."

Injury return

Hunt is currently out of action with a foot injury, but he is hopeful of being back playing in October.

"I know that's the current timespan and I'll be following the instructions of the physios but hopefully it might be a little bit sooner than that.

"But it's important that it's all done right and so when I come back it's ready and fine for the rest of the season."

Hunt is Wolves' fifth signing of the summer, following Steven Mouyokolo, Jelle Van Damme, Steven Fletcher and Adlene Guedioura in joining Mick McCarthy's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back